Warehouse Brawls

When they got to the place they were supposed to meet Derek, Isaac and Will slowly took Jackson out of the trunk, Will looking at the still body bag worriedly

When they got to the place they were supposed to meet Derek, Isaac and Will slowly took Jackson out of the trunk, Will looking at the still body bag worriedly. "I think he stopped moving."

"Where's Derek?" Chris asked as Stephanie walked up beside Isaac and Will. Derek turned the corner of the alleyway, running right towards them before doing a flip and stopping in front of them. Will's jaw dropped as he scoffed. "Show off."

"I'm here for Jackson. Not you." Chris announced to the alpha, making a dry chuckle escape his lips. "Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." He turned to Isaac, Stephanie and Will, nodding to the body. "Get him inside."

The three nodded, grabbing onto Jackson and carrying him into the building as Scott looked around. "Where are they?"

"Who?" Derek asked as they dropped the body. "Peter and Lydia." Scott answered. Derek rolled his eyes, walking up to Jackson's body with a look ready to kill. "Hold on a second. You said you knew how to save him." Scott yelled, noticing the look on Derek's face. "We're past that."

"What about-" "Think about it, Scott. Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. And he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek screamed and Chris quickly shook his head, taking a step towards them. "No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

"Of course not." A voice announced, making them al turn around to find Gerard in the shadows. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead."

Derek's eyes went wide as he quickly bent down to kill Jackson once and for all but before he could, Jackson's eyes shot open, stabbing Derek in the chest and throwing him across the room.

Chris patted Will's shoulder from behind to get his attention. When Will turned to look at him, the man pulled out a pistol. "You know how to use one of these?" Will nodded. "Our dad taught Steph and I." Chris nodded, pushing it into his chest. "Keep that on you in case."

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard said when an arrow whizzed passed Scott, landing right into Isaac's shoulder.

Isaac groaned, falling onto the ground. Stephanie's eyes went wide as she and Will ran to his side. Stephanie looked up to see who shot him and saw Allison hide behind a pillar. "Allison?" Scott asked, his voice breaking slightly in betrayal.

Scott quickly shakes his head, helping Stephanie and Will get Isaac up. Once he was up, they started walking him out of the room while Chris shot at Jackson. Will stopped, looking back at the man fighting the kanima. "You guys go." Will yelled, letting go of Isaac and running to stand by Chris to shoot the kanima.

The two continued shooting at the kanima before Jackson swatted Will's gun out of his hand, cutting him in the process before grabbing Chris' gun, throwing it away from him.