Hecatolite

"Kids

"Kids." Sheriff Stilinski called out as he walked into Stiles' room, expecting the four teens to be awake but they were instead all asleep on the floor, surrounded in news articles about the Beacon Hills Bank. The Sheriff sighed, messing with the cuff of his jacket. "Hey, time to wake up."

After getting no response again, he groaned. "Kids!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled, this time, the four teens jumped awake. "I got to get to work. You four get to school." Will sent the man a tired thumbs up as Stephanie ripped off the paper stuck to Will's face, the boy letting out a yelp, his hand going to his face.

The Stilinski man looked at the teens before letting out a low sigh, going to leave the room but Stiles quickly shot up. "Dad! Heather?"

Stiles' dad turned his head down, making the four shrink in their spots. "No, nothing yet." As soon as the man exited the room, Stiles groaned, throwing some papers on the ground. "Ten hours and nothing."

"We're gonna find something." Scott reassured as Stephanie and Will grabbed all of the loose papers, putting them into their own little piles.

Stiles scoffed, shaking his head. "Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead."

"Well, we still have time." Scott shrugged, making Stiles slowly turn to Scott, annoyed. "Is this whole, like, 'remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster' thing a part of the 'be a better Scott McCall' program?" Stiles asked as he helped Stephanie and Will pick up papers.

Scott cringed slightly, leaning back in his chair. "Uh, not if it doesn't work."

"No, it works." Stiles muttered as his eyes stared wide eyed at the news paper in his hands before he dropped it, running out of his room. "Oh, dad! Dad? Dad!"

Stephanie picked up the news article to see why Stiles freaked out and her eyes immediately went wide at none other than Sheriff Stilinski on the front page, arresting the guys who robbed the bank.

...

After Stiles had talked with his dad, he got everything he needed, he told everyone to meet at Dereks loft to go over the plan.

"Okay. You see this?" Stiles asked, pointing at the map before continuing. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay?"

After everyone nodded, Stiles continued. "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys  back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom."

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed, nodding his head. "Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And they also patched the wall, obviously. So we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-" "Look, forget the drill." Derek interrupted, making Stiles and Will's brows furrow as everyone looked to the man