Return the Favor

After knocking Isaac and the twins back to normal, Stephanie, Will, Allison and Kira took Isaac and the twins to the clinic to make sure everything was okay

After knocking Isaac and the twins back to normal, Stephanie, Will, Allison and Kira took Isaac and the twins to the clinic to make sure everything was okay. As soon as they got there, Deaton filled them in on how Stiles and Void were now separated into two different bodies and Void took Lydia.

When Will got a call from his father saying Stiles was at the station, back to normal, he and Stephanie left the group at the clinic to go to the station.

"Oh Jesus Christ you're okay." Stephanie yelled as she and Will barreled into the Sheriffs office. Stephanie quickly pulled Stiles into a hug. Stiles laughed, hugging back before pulling away, hitting her back. "Nice to know you care sometimes."

Stephanie sent him an amused yet annoyed smile. Stiles copied the look before he saw Will standing about a foot in front of him. Stiles felt himself smile at Will, opening his arms. "I'm getting a hug, right?"

Will felt his stress wash away as he pulled Stiles into a hug, his stomach flipping at Stiles tightening his grip and put his face in his neck.

The boys pulled away, Stiles smiled, putting his hands on each of Will's shoulders before pulling him into his side to keep his arm wrapped around his shoulder.

Feeling eyes on her, Stephanie turned her head to Scott. The McCall boy had wide excited eyes, gesturing his head to Will and Stiles before smiling. Stephanie let out a quiet laugh at the action before Parrish walked in, turning to Noah and James. "We got an APB out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her."

Stephanie's face immediately fell, looking around the group. "Isn't there anything else that we could do?" James turned to his daughter, shaking his head. "At this hour? No, not really."

Stiles sighed, turning to his dad and walking towards him. "He took her for a reason, Dad." James sighed at Stiles, shaking his head. "Look, If we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where."

Noah nodded with James, looking between the four teens. "Okay. Well what would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?" Stephanie's lips pursed, her arms crossing over her chest as she thought before she shrugged. "I don't know, Lydia's kinda known for finding dead bodies."

Will nodded with Stephanie, looking around the group. "Maybe he needs to find a body?" Stilinksi sighed at Will's words, turning to Scott. "Scott, you know more about this than all of us."

Scotts eyes went wide, backing up in shock. "Me?" Noah nodded, leaning back on his desk. "You said you got the whole story from Noshiko?"

Scott squinted slightly, shaking his head as he looked at the ground before turning back to the Sheriff. "Yeah, but that happened during World War II. Like 70 years ago."

Stiles' eyes suddenly went wide, holding his hands up to stop the group from talking. "Wait. What did you say?"
He asked, looking at Scott who just shrugged. "Noshiko told me about the internment camp-" "No, before that. You said, the whole story." Stiles said, looking at Scott with a concentrated look. Sheriff Stilinksi nodded, looking at his son weirdly. "Yeah. What is it?"