Just Stop Talking

"We should go look for them

"We should go look for them." Stephanie said, turning to Isaac. "Can you find their scent?"

Isaac turned to Stephanie with wide eyes before looking around the room at the other three eyes on him. He turned to Peter and shrugged. "Can you find something with Dereks scent?"

Peter instantly turned around, walking to the desk with the blueprints of the bank and grabbed a jacket that sat on one of the chairs. He threw it to Isaac and the boy turned to Stephanie, silently asking if she was ready to go and when she nodded, the two went to run out of the loft but was stopped by a voice.

"Wait, I'm coming with you."

Isaac and Stephanie turned around to see Will running to his bag, pulling out a gun, making Stiles step back. "Woah! Dude, you just... had that in your bag?"

Will turned to Stiles as he put the gun in his belt loop, nodding his head before turning to Stephanie and Isaac. "Dad and Argent have been teaching me. I'd say I'm getting pretty good."

Stephanie sighed, turning to Isaac who just shrugged. Stephanie turned to Will and nodded. "Well, let's go."

...

"Are you sure they're here?" Will asked as the three walked through the words. Isaac looked around at the rows of trees. "We're in the vast vicinity. He could be anywh-"

A loud roar cut Isaac off, making the three teens eyes widen. "Well we found someone." Stephanie whispered.

The three immediately ran towards the roars and watched Cora take slow strides to a scared girl.

Isaac jumped into Cora's line of sight, Will and Stephanie behind him. Cora let out a loud roar as Isaac jumped to her, going to slash her face but she blocked it, grabbing onto him and throwing him at a nearby tree.

"Hey!" Stephanie screamed, making Cora turn towards her. In one quick hand movement, Stephanie sent Cora flying into a tree.

Scott and Derek appeared, running passed Isaac, Stephanie and Will. Derek let out a loud alpha roar, making Cora run away.

Stephanie watched as the girl ran before turning to the three wolves. In an instant, Stephanie, Isaac and Derek ran after Cora.

Will looked at the three with wide eyes, throwing his arms in the air. "Wh- Is there just some supernatural mind talking I'm not in on?" Will breathed out, running after the three as Scott checked on the girl Cora almost killed.

...

"This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek rambled after they lost Cora and Stiles called saying there was a body at the town pool.

Stephanie turned her head, sending the man a slight glare. "Derek, they killed someone."

"How are they moving so fast?" Derek asked quietly, ignoring Stephanie's words. "Derek." Scott repeated but he just mindlessly shook his head. "But they can't be that fast on foot."