Arrows and Bombs

Considering Isaac was staying at their house and Sabrina was one of the most important surgeons at Beacon Hills hospital, she, James, Will and Stephanie were all allowed in Isaac's ICU room

Stephanie and Will were the only ones in there with Isaac; Sabrina doing a surgery and James still at work. Will and Stephanie were asleep, Will's head on Stephanie's shoulder and her head on his, Stephanie holding Isaac's hand.

The sound of the ICU doors opening, woke Will from his sleep, lifting his head, making Stephanie's fall off of his. They turned their heads and watched James walk in. They looked at him with wide eyes. "Any news?" Will asked and James sighed, shaking his head.

"They're still looking for him. It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles." James tiredly groaned, falling into the seat beside Will, towards the foot of Isaac's bed.

The sound of a knock from the ICU doors made Stephanie look up. She could see Scott and Melissa peaking their heads in through the little window on the door. Stephanie sighed, using her powers to open the door.

"Have you guys been here all night?" Scott asked as he and his mom walked in, Melissa instantly sighing at the sight of Isaac. "We thought he'd be healing by now." Stephanie muttered, still holding Isaac's hand.

"So did I." Scott whispered. Will gulped, looking up at Scott from his seat. "Is he in pain?" Scott looked down at Stephanie and Will before slowly reaching for Isaac's hand that Stephanie wasn't holding. He immediately gasped in pain but continued to take Isaac's pain. After a few seconds, he slowly pulled away from Isaac's hand, taking a deep breath as he looked down at Stephanie, Will and James, nodding. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain."

"Did Stiles really do this?" Will asked, looking at the burned Isaac with sad eyes. Stephanie pulled her lips into a line, squeezing Isaac's hand. "Whatever's controlling him did it."

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Stephanie asked, looking up at Scott as he squinted at Isaac. "I'm working on it."

...

Stephanie's first class of the day was office help. Wether it was organizing the student files, answering the schools main phone or walking around to school to hand out summons to students; That was her first class of the day.

And she was doing just that. Walking around the school, going class to class, dropping off summons to whatever kid was named on the paper.

As she exited Ms. Flemming's class after getting a note to Greenberg that Coach gave him, saying he 'annoyed him too much'. She walked out of the class just as Scott, Will, Ethan and Aiden walked out of the one just across the hallway from her. The four boys sped towards her, Scott and Will each grabbing one of her arms, pulling her down the hallway as she winced slightly. "Ow. Ow! You're pulling."