Friendly Warning

"A Ouija board?" Lydia asked, looking at Will and Stiles with a bored look

"A Ouija board?" Lydia asked, looking at Will and Stiles with a bored look. Will smiled, pointing at her. "Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot."

"A shot in the dark." Lydia mumbled, making Will's smile drop as Stiles sighed. "Could you just try it, please, okay? Let's not forget who this is for..."

"Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion." Will added, making Stiles nod. Will, Lydia and Stiles quickly put their fingers on the talking piece as Cora's eyes went wide. "Oh, wait, should we all do this?"

Will looked at her for a few seconds before shrugging. "Yeah, yeah." Cora nodded, quickly putting her fingers on the board. Stiles looked around the three kids, his eyes widened slightly. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah." Will mumbled as the girls nodded, making Stiles hum, looking down at the board. "Where's Dr. Deaton?"

After the board didn't move, Will and Stiles slowly looked up at Lydia. When the gif realized both boys were looking at her, she scrunched her face in confusion. "What?"

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Will whispered and Lydia shook her head, leaning back slightly. "Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit."

"Well, do you know any spirits?" Cora asked and Lydia pursed her lips, pointing at Cora as she turned to Stiles and Will. "Is she for real?"

Will sighed, shaking his head as he dug into his pocket, pulling out a set of keys. "Okay... You know what? These are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close you're eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand, and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location. It's called psychometry."

"I'm not a psychic." Lydia shrugged and Will clenched his jaw in annoyance and Stiles stomped childishly. "You're something! Okay?"

"Just, Lydia, put out your hand, and... and take the damn keys." Will said and Lydia sighed, putting her hand out. Will quickly set the keys in her hand and Lydia instantly let out a small gasp, making his and Stiles' eyes go wide.

"What?" Stiles whispered and Lydia looked to his mom strangely. "They're cold."

"I'm gonna kill her." Will whispered. Stiles quickly grabbed Will's shoulders, pushing Will behind him as he looked at Lydia. "Lydia, concentrate, please? Trying to save lives here, for the love of god."

Lydia sighed, closing her eyes. The three watched her closely as her eye brows rose slightly, making Stiles straighten up. "Yeah, what is it? What do you see?"

Lydia opened one eyes slightly, shaking her head. "Nothing." Will sighed, hitting Stiles' shoulder. "Plan C. Let's try Plan C."

Stiles nodded, pulling a pen and notebook out of his back and placing it on the desk in front of Lydia. "Automatic writing." Will breathed out. Lydia looked back and forth between him and Stiles for a few seconds before grabbing the pen and drawing.