Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes

"Dude, I'm already in bed

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked on the phone with Stiles and Will who were walking around the locker rooms at night. Will sighed , running a hand through his hair as Stiles looked down at the phone with a shocked look. "We do this for coach."

"I thought we did this to coach." Scott said and Will rolled his eyes, taking the phone out of Stiles' hands, making Stiles' eyes go wide. "Whatever, okay? It's the same thing. You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Will said and Scott let out a low hum. "I don't know about that."

"Hush." Will scoffed, making Stiles and Scott chuckle before Scott sighed. "But it's the middle of the night." Stiles grabbed Will's hand, making Will's cheeks redden. Stiles lifted Will's sleeve, reading the time on Will's watch. "12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day."

"And, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be coach's birthday." Will said, a big smile on his face. Stiles turned to Will, a huge smile growing on his face as he cupped Will's cheek. "Will, you have become my new favorite in the group." Will's eyes went wide, his stomach flipping as he nodded. "Tha-Thank you." Stiles nodded, finding himself staring at Will.

"Hello? Stiles? Will" Scott asked through the phone, making Stiles break out of his daydream, looking back down at his phone, taking back from Will. "Right. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..."

Will turned around to lean against the lockers when his eyes met a pair of glowing red ones. Will screamed, grabbing Stiles, pulling him back, their bodies slamming into the lockers.

Scott stepped into the light, his eyes still bright red with a big smirk on his face as Will groaned, stumbling to stay standing. "I hate you."

Scott chuckled, looking around the room, his brows furrowing as he turned back to the boys. "Where's Steph? She lives for mischief night?"

Stiles sighed, looking around the locker room. "She went to rig Ms. Flemming's room with Isaac. Apparently, she gave Isaac a -C on the last test and then she wouldn't take Steph's homework because she couldn't read her handwriting."

"She does have bad handwriting." Will whispered nodding his head. Stiles turned to face Will, nodding along. "I know."

...

"All I'm saying is that we should have put itching powder in the shaving cream." Isaac said as they walked towards the front of the school. Stephanie laughed, shaking her head as she swung their conjoined hands. "I'm not that crazy!"

"Why would I say yes?" Stephanie and Isaac heard as they walked towards the school. Isaac slowly started walking towards the group talking, realizing it was Stiles, Will and Scott talking to Ethan and Aiden.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said and Isaac sighed, squeezing Stephanie's hand tighter as they walked into the huddle. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now or at least having Steph throw them across the school."