Anxious

After the party, Allison decided to take Stephanie and Isaac to her house to go over what was going on while Derek and Scott took Will home to rest after getting attacked by the figures

Although, when they got to Allison's house, they found the ground covered in blood, almost like a trail, they followed the trail and found a bleeding and cut up Chris Argent.

The teens quickly helped him up and after a while, he was starting to act more himself, stitching himself up in front of the teens as he explained what attacked him.

"His eyes were glowing. There was something almost ritualistic about it. Like it was looking right into his soul." Chris explained as he patched himself up.

"That's the same thing it did to us." Stephanie whispered, looking up at Chris who nodded at her. "That's what it did to everyone." Chris said. Isaac straighten up, the chair he was sitting on creaking, making the three turn to him. "Not everyone. They only came after the ones with glowing eyes."

"And Lydia and Will." Allison said, making Isaac slowly turn to Chris. "Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?" Chris sighed, finishing closing his wound. "A kumicho. A Yakuza boss. It was my first gun deal. I was only 18. It was supposed to be a simple exchange, except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to improvise."

"Or your ability to survive." Allison said, making her father sigh. "The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords, not curved like katanas but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos."

"What did they want?" Stephanie asked, slowly looking up at him. "To get to the kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Chris said as Isaac slowly reached for the marking behind his ear. "Did they mark him like they did us?"

Chris slowly turned to Isaac, shaking his head. "Not exactly." Stephanie fiddled with her fingers before slowly looking to Chris. "What was he?"

"I don't know. But, there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi... They called him Silverfinger because of an unusual prosthetic. And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down." Chris said, making Isaac let out a dry chuckle, shaking his head. "Didn't look like he wanted to be found."

"Not particularly, no." The man grunted as Stephanie squinted at him. "You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" Chris sighed, shrugging. "Maybe."

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Stephanie asked as Isaac leaned back in his chair. "What if he doesn't even remember you?"

"He'll remember this." Chris said, reaching for the box on his table and opening it, turning it around for the teens to see. The three slowly stood from their chairs looking into the box, their eyes going wide at a broken mask of one of the figures.