35. Till death do us apart.

Last chapter TT

Ok, here goes nothing!<3

__

A cold shiver ran down Jimin's spine as he stared at himself in the mirror, the person on the other side looked so different than himself. It was him, a brave and improved himself. He was nervous. Very much. But also very happy. He couldn't explain what he was feeling. It wasn't something he could quite figure out by himself. Maybe that's why they say this is something to be done with another person. A wedding.

He smiled softly as his eyes fell on the pearl ring on his ring finger, it reminded him of all the things that happened that day. It's been 3 months since then and finally now they were getting married. A long period that passed by in a whim. Jimin couldn't even grab onto the past memories and now they were already creating the new and better ones. It was ironic how fast things change.

In his life of 28 years, he has never been this happy ever. It was as if all those other happy moments didn't even count. After jungkook entered in his life as a special someone, his life took a heavy and long turn. It was not the same anymore. He was grateful.

"Jimin, be calm. It's all gonna be Okay. Hmm?" Jin's calm voice brought him out of his trance. He looked at Jin reassuringly and nodded with a small smile. Jin smiled back and left the soon to be married omega alone for sometime before the wedding.

"This is where I have come, huh? I am happy." Jimin mumbled to no one, he smiled to himself. It felt strange but good. His heart was racing very fast but somehow it felt nice. It was overwhelming for the omega. He just wanted to smile, smile the brightest.

He checked his looks in the mirror, he had on a white tuxedo with white boots and a small white cloth wrapped around his neck. The suit had pearl works all over it making it shine. Jungkook loved pearls so every jewelry jimin wore had pearl in it.

"Hyung! Let's go! It's time." Jihyun came jumping, shouting out for his hyung. The young omega was excited that his hyung was finally getting married. "Jihyun, don't jump so much when you have a baby in there. It's not good." Jimin scolded him. Jihyun pouted and hugged jimin, giggling.

"Yes Jihyun, you shouldn't jump around too much." Jin came in after him. "Okay, okay! I won't jump. Anyway this baby is jumping more than me, maybe she knows that her uncle is getting married! She is Taehyung's child so obviously the jumping is a must. And by the way when are you having a child, hyung? I am actually curious on how you are still not pregnant?" Jihyun babbled out.

"Ouch ouch, hyung stop! Sorry!" Jihyun pleaded with his dear life when jimin pulled his left ear making the omega whine in pain. Sometimes Jihyun just speaks too much and it ends up backfiring on him. Jimin just laughed it off.

Jihyun was 6 and a half months pregnant with Taehyung's child. It was a girl. They found out after Jihyun suddenly passed out. It wasn't planned, but they embraced it lovingly. The coming child is as mischievous like her father.

"Okay boys, now let's get this bitch married!" Jin exclaimed and pulled the boys with him outside.

"Hyung, slowly! I am gonna fall!" Jimin stumbled a little.

"Here." Jin pushed jimin a little forward to his dad who was standing in front of the way to the altar in a fine black suit, he was uncomfortable, jimin could tell but he was doing this for his son. Jimin couldn't believe this day has finally come. He always fantasized about this day and now it has finally come. Well obviously isn't that fun! He was nervous.

I took dad's hand, he looked me in the eyes with a happy look. I couldn't really tell if he was happy. After all I was getting married, I don't exactly expect him to be happy. He will miss me, I know. I will too. But wait, I am not going away, but still it feels like a farewell. Maybe that is how a wedding works.