12. Apology.

"Mr Jeon!" Jimin shouted as the car stopped abruptly hitting a dustbin on the side of the road, jungkook had his head leaned on the steering wheel, and jimin was panicking if he got hurt.

"Mr Jeon, are you alright?" Jimin asked, it was a small accident so there was no serious damage done, but jungkook still had his head down.

And then he let out a dry chuckle, making jimin even more confused.

"Blind date?" Jungkook asked in the most deep and annoyed voice, finally looking up, tilting his head to Jimin's side, making the omega flinch slightly.

"Yeah?" Jimin replied, his voice almost inaudible.

"Why the fuck you need someone else?! I am literally giving myself to you! So why not just accept me!?" Jungkook shouted.

What?!

So he still wants to marry me?!

Just to stop me from leaving?!

"Yes, I can't accept you!! Because you don't love me! You just want to stop me from leaving! You're just don't want me to quit!" Jimin yelled back, looking at jungkook fiercely.

"What?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded by the answer.

"I need to get out!" Jimin said, getting out of the car with his bag, not bothering to look back.

"Mr Park-"

"I enjoyed very much today! Thank you!" Jimin said and then left, not even sparing a glance at jungkook.

Shit!

"Who does he think he is?! Wanting me to marry him like that?! He just took me to two dates, and that's enough for me to agree on marrying him!? We don't even like each other!" Jimin mumbled to himself, slamming the door open to his apartment, and immediately throwing his bag on the side, plopping down on the bed.

He is just too use to me. He is afraid to let me go. He doesn't like me. Why did I even expect something?

Stupid!

~~~~~

"You are really stupid, Jungkook! How can you say that? Now he probably thinks that you only want him because you can't manage without him, not because you actually like him!" Hoseok spatted, completely offended by the way jungkook treated jimin today. Even though this matter is far away from his concern but still he was offended.

"Stop shouting at me! And I said what i wanted to say, I have been trying to convince him to marry me but still doesn't want me. And he wants to go on a blind date, even after I took him out on two dates! He still expects someone better than me!" Jungkook huffed upon completing his sentence, closing his eyes.

"That is the problem, you can't say everything you want to him! He is an omega so treat him like one! And first of all stop with the marriage shit! Firstly date him, and then proceed to the next step." Hoseok explained, sitting on the opposite couch.

"But isn't that a waste of time though." Jungkook said again.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop talking nonsense! He won't just marry you like that! He has some expectations atleast, think about his wishes too! And if you wanna marry him so bad, firstly go and court him and then date." Hoseok spatted.

"Court?" Jungkook wondered.

"Yeah, court him."

"Okay then!" Jungkook said, his aura immediately changed as he got an amazing idea.