Epilogue.

"Jeon jimin! Don't be stubborn. Please eat this syrup, it's good for your and the baby's health." The alpha knew it will be difficult to convince the omega but he didn't know jimin can he this stubborn. From the morning Jungkook has been trying to feed jimin a syrup that was prescribed by his mother, but the syrup is so bitter, jimin refuses to drink it.

"I won't. I and my baby doesn't need it." The omega huffed like a small kid. He crossed his arms and stood at the corner of the living room, a cute pout settling on his lips. As the pregnancy preceded, the omega became more emotional and stubborn. The alpha had to put up with jimin's stubborn attitude. "You ro, baby. Please drink it. Just once, for me?" If the omega was cunning, the alpha was no less. He knew how to use his charms to get the omega to agree with him.

"Uff. Fine, but only one sip!" Jimin stated strictly coming near to Jungkook. He took the cup from Jungkook and started drinking it with his eyes squeezed close with a disgusted expression on his face. The alpha chuckled taking the cup back from jimin and gave a peck on jimin's forehead. "I am never drinking that again." Jimin said looking at Jungkook with almost teary eyes. "Okay okay! You don't have to drink it again." Jungkook comforted him, rubbing jimin's back soothingly. Jimin's emotions changed quick, for a minute he will be smiling and then the other minute he will cry as if the world has ended.

"Go to the room and lay down for a bit. I will be there in a minute." Jungkook told jimin after he finally finished his crying, the omega just nodded his head and headed upstairs slowly with his small steps. He was getting a bit bigger, his round belly did became noticeable. Jungkook found it extremely cute.

"Hey eomma, yeah I did feed him the syrup. He was hasty at first but he drank it at last." Jungkook spoke on the phone. His mother was extra careful with jimin being pregnant. She made sure jimin is okay almost everyday. Jungkook has started to call Mrs Jeon 'eomma'. Their relationship developed quite fast. Now they were a happy family. Jonghyun found a partner too. It was all going really good.

"Omo, I can understand just how hard it is for him. Don't worry he will be fine. Just take care of him and give him attention." She instructed jungkook. "Okay, so how is it with handling the wedding preparations?" Jonghyun's marriage is just a week away. "It's good. Your brother wants everything to be perfect so he is always busy with the preparations. Drop jimin here tomorrow, don't leave him alone in that house when you're away for that business trip with taehyung, jihyun should be here too! I am hanging up now. Bye!" Mrs Jeon said. "Okay, I will do that. Bye." Jungkook hung up the phone.

--

"You should tuck yourself well or you will get cold." Jungkook took the covers off of jimin and lifted him up in his arms and walked to the couch with jimin latching onto him with his head buried in jungkook's chest. The omega got tired too easily. All the morning sickness drains him out completely. The only food jimin can eat currently is pudding and boiled rice, anything other than that made him throw up.

"Okay now get up. I will give you a massge. Baby, wake up." Jungkook whispered lowly in jimin's ear, rubbing the Omega's back with his big and hard hands. Jimin opened his eyes and pecked the alpha's forehead. "Your hands feel nice." Jimin immediately calmed down in the alpha's hold, relaxing his body completely.

Jungkook pulled jimin's sweater up to his chest revealing his outward belly. The coldness made jimin slightly hiss. Being 5 months pregnant, jimin's belly was quite big now. His old clothes didn't fit him anymore. That wasn't a problem cause jimin wore jungkook's clothes most of the time. Maybe it was the pregnancy, jimin just couldn't stay away from jungkook. His omega slef grows restless when the alpha isn't nearby.

Jungkook placed his big palm on jimin's stomach. The warmness calmed jimin internally. Even though jimin's stomach was big now, it still looked small compared to the alpha's humongous hands. Jungkook could almost have a grasp of jimin's whole belly in his hands. Jimin snuggled his back into jungkook's chest, inhaling the calm scent of his mate.