3. Old Friend.

"Why does he wanna quit out of the blue?" Namjoon asked leaning back on his chair, sipping the delicious red wine, looking hot as ever.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me the reason." Jungkook replied with the same frown settled on his face since jimin said he will quit.

"Maybe he has some personal reasons. So, what will do?" Namjoon asked again, placing the empty glass tumbler on the table ready to be refilled.

"I don't know! I just don't want him to quit, atleast not after 7 years." Jungkook slumped his body down on the comfortable couch, completely forgetting about his professionalism.

"Try stopping him then." Namjoon said taking the refilled wine glass again.

"Will he listen to me?" Jungkook questioned Namjoon or more like himself. He has spent 7 years with jimin, and has never came through these type of situations, so he can't help but question himself.

"Just try. Don't think too much. It's not like you're stopping your lover or something, it's just your secretary." Namjoon mentioned casually. Jungkook shot his eyes open at the mention of the word 'lover', something about that word had a different effect on him.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed, completely lost in his thoughts.

Lover?

"I should get going now. Take care and don't think about it too much. Bye." Namjoon said and stood up to leave.

Jungkook guided him to the exit, and when Namjoon finally left, he closed the door and slumped himself on the bed.

"Lover?" Jungkook smiled unintentionally.

And finally he went to sleep.

~~~~

"Oh my God! I overslept!" Jimin panicked as soon as he saw the time which is 9:27 am.
He quickly got up from the bed and hastily made his way to his bathroom to brush his teeth.

And just as he was about to take his toothbrush

"Wait! Today's my day off!" Jimin realized and mentally face palmed.

"How did I forget? It's my day off! So it means I can enjoy!" He squealed like a child and picked up his toothbrush and brushed his teeth still squealing like a child.

Life.

"So, what should I do now?" Jimin questions himself, he was already done with his morning routine along with his breakfast.

And now the real question was, what should he do?

He did decide to take a day off but he didn't plan anything.

"I should go out and probably shop for myself. And I haven't met chanyeol since last month, I should probably meet him." Jimin decided to go shopping.

"Ready!" Jimin checked himself out for the last time in the mirror and finally stepped out of his apartment, immediately meeting the rays of the sun lightning his beautiful face.

He was wearing a baby blue colored loose jeans and a fluffy cream colored oversized sweater that reached till his mid thighs, and he had sweater paws making him look more cute and beautiful than ever.

"Let's go!" He said to himself and marched down the stairs.

He called an uber for himself, as he doesn't have a car, the one he drives is Jungkook's, and he doesn't like to use it for himself unless it's for work purpose. And besides the car isn't at his place.