17. Rivals.

"So, we will divide us in groups of two. I hope you all will cooperate." Seo Yoon announced, reading through the function list for their activities today. And today they are suppose to go for a treasure hunt game, in pairs of two. They will have to find the red ribbons placed in different corners of the forest, and the team that has the most number of ribbons wins. The prize is actually not that exclusive or anything, it's simply a free coupon for the restaurant they are staying in.

"So, please choose your partners!"

"Yeri will go with me!" Seo Yoon said, signaling the female omega to come to him. Yeri happily skipped passed the others and stood right beside Seo Yoon.

And just like that, everyone chose their partners.

"Jimin? Let's be partners!" Taehyung excitedly chimed in as he neared the omega, Jimin looked up at him and happily smiled before replying-

"Mr Park, let's be partners." Jungkook said, finally coming front as he stopped scrolling through his phone, he wasn't interested in this thing since morning, but just as he heard his rival making a move, he had to do something.

"Mr Jeon, he has already chosen me as his partner, so I hope you can understand and kindly choose someone else." Taehyung said with his extra sweet voice, eyes glaring at the other alpha.

Jimin didn't even get to say anything, and once again got interrupted by the two rival alphas tongue fight, the alphas hated each other so much that if they get a chance to be alone, they will shed each other to pieces.

"Mr Park hasn't yet accepted you as his partner, so please don't try to avail your false statements." Jungkook answered so professionally, it just sounded too out of place, but did he care? Oh hell no!

"I am his bestfriend so he will choose me with no doubts." Taehyung spoke for himself, his demeanor changing as he felt the new challenge.

"But I am his boss."

"It doesn't matter now. We are on vacation, Mr Jeon."

The others were just enjoying the drama, Anyways where will they get to see a drama like this for free?

"But Mr Park is my- "

"Okay, enough! I am going with Mr Jeon! Let's go now!" Jimin at last yelled, already dragging jungkook away from the place, looking back at taehyung and mouthing a sorry.

Victory!

Taehyung just looking at the pair disappear in the woods, feeling really defeated.

"Mr Kim?" Taehyung's supposed to be partner called him out, she was an omega and right now very scared and nervous in front of the big alpha.

"Oh! Sorry I spaced out. Let's go!" Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and with a smile on his face, guided himself and the female omega inside the forest, even though he has been just defeated, it wasn't the end of the world or something, he still has many chance and he will not let them go.

~~~

"Mr Park! Stop! Don't go there! There might be a snake in there!" Jungkook exclaimed in fear, he was literally shivering in fear, the forest wasn't even that dense or dark but still he was being a pussy.

"Uff! Mr Jeon, don't worry, there's nothing in there. And you don't have to go if you don't want to! You can go back if you want. I can play this game by myself!" Jimin said, providing an option.

Jungkook almost compiled with that for a second but then he remembered about the challenge and also about jimin, Jimin is an omega after all so it's not good to just leave him alone in the forest. That's not something jungkook will do.