22. Stupid Love.

"Because I like you and I get jealous!" Jungkook blurted out, holding the omega by his shoulders.

What?! He likes me?! How in the world?! Me? How?

Jimin was frozen in his spot, staring up at the alpha with pure confusion, what did jungkook just mean? He said he likes jimin? And he gets jealous?

Just where is this coming from?

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin muttered, he didn't know how to react to that, his mind and heart were in mess.

"Yes! I fucking like you- no I love you. And I don't like it when you talk to other alphas." Jungkook confirmed.

"You like me?" Jimin asked again, pointing his index finger to himself.

"Yes." Jungkook answered, his tone confident.

"And I know you don't like me. It's okay. Take your time. I won't mind. It's completely okay with me if you don't like me back-"

"I like you."

"Huh?" Now jungkook was shocked. What the hell did he just hear? He was babbling so much that he didn't even notice the omega who was in pure conflict with himself, but the sudden words snapped him.

Jimin said he likes jungkook too! What!

"I love you too, Mr Jeon." Jimin confirmed, his voice sure of what he was saying.

"Really?!" Jungkook almost shouted, he didn't know why he was being so excited, his heart was beating fast.

"Yes." Jimin said again, smiling at the alpha's cute behavior.

And that was true, Jimin indeed was in love with jungkook. He surely took time in realizing it but as soon as jungkook confessed, his heart flipped. His unknown feelings got a name, a recognition. Those feelings were love. And now he knows it. And he won't hold back.

"Oh God! I am so happy!" Jungkook exclaimed, pulling the omega for a hug, nuzzling his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin smiled, his omega was in pure bliss. He felt safe in Jungkook's embrace.

Jimin understand everything now. He got the answer to his questions.

This is what he always wanted that's the reason why he didn't feel attracted to anyone even though the list of admirers was long, his heart never reacted this way with anyone before. Because he was waiting for a certain someone, and that certain someone was Jungkook. Now he understood why his heart is always restless near jungkook. Why he acted differently near jungkook? Why Jungkook's happiness mattered so much? Why Jungkook's thoughts always occupied his mind? The answer was love.

"I am sorry that I shouted at you that day." Jungkook pulled out and apologized.

"It's Okay. It was also my fault." Jimin replied, and that is true. It was Jimin's fault to enter in the room that clearly said not to enter. Guess, curiosity isn't always good. Sometimes we should just stay out of somethings.

"Still, I shouldn't have shouted at you. I overreacted." The alpha said again.

"When?"

"Huh?" Jungkook wondered.

"When did you realize you like me?" Jimin asked.

"When you started hanging out Mr Kim." Jungkook replied bluntly, he was honest though.

"When did you realize?"

"When you scolded me." Jimin replied, chuckling as jungkook pouted.

"Mr Jeon!" A voice brought the lovers back to reality. They didn't even realize that it was the office hours. And the time was almost past 10 AM, Jungkook's meeting is in 10 minutes!