2. A reason.

"I am quitting!" Jimin said or almost shouted, and immediately squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for a reaction. His palms were getting sweaty along with his forehead even though the restaurant was cold.

"What!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as those words left Jimin's mouth, he was in utter shock from the sudden announcement jimin made.

"Yes, I want to quit." Jimin said, this time a bit calmer than before.

"Why?" Jungkook asked still unable to process what jimin just said.

"Umm, I don't have a reason in particular, but I just want to quit!" Jimin said looking directly at Jungkook's eyes.

"But, you have worked for 7 years and suddenly you wanna quit?" Jungkook asked, hoping that jimin was just joking, but when jimin nodded as a response, he knew that it wasn't just a joke.

"Wait, no. You can't leave. Not now!" Jungkook said growing impatient by every passing second.

"What? It's my choice to quit, you can't force me like that! I have decided, I will quit." Jimin made it clear that he was serious, and sure of his decision.

"But, why? Is your salary not enough? Do want holidays? If so, I can lend you as much time as you want!" Jungkook said, trying his best to sound normal and calm.

"It isn't about money or time, I just want to quit." Jimin said looking down at his lap, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

~~~~

The ride to the construction site was silent, jungkook was still in shock. He just didn't expect jimin to quit just like that, after working for 7 years.

Jungkook definitely can't let jimin go, that's not possible. He doesn't know why, but Jimin's leaving is unacceptable.

Atleast not after 7 years!

"So, what do you think, Mr Jeon?" Jungkook was brought back to the reality by the construction manager's voice. All this time he wasn't even paying any attention, he was just lost in his own thoughts.

"It's Okay." Jungkook replied shortly and dismissed the manager.

"Over?" Jimin came towards him and asked, he was quite surprised that jungkook finished so early today. Normally jungkook would ask hundred questions to the manager, and would point out the smallest mistakes, but today he did none of that.

"Yeah. Let's go." Jungkook replied and immediately got inside the car with the train of his thoughts.

"What?" Jimin questioned as jungkook sat in the passenger seat.

"What 'what', you will drive." Jungkook ordered, and their he was again. Being the typical Jeon Jungkook again.

"Okay!" Jimin got inside the car and drove off to Jungkook's apartment.

"Don't forget about the dinner tomorrow! I have already set up the time, I will come here at 6.30 PM and pick you up!" Jimin reminded.

"Why will I forget? Wouldn't you be at work tomorrow to remind me?" Jungkook asked getting off the car.

"No, I am taking a leave for Tomorrow. I need to meet a friend of mine. Though, I will join you for the dinner." Jimin answered.

"I don't remember you asking for a leave." Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"I did sent you my application and you signed it too! Without reading, of course! It doesn't matter, I have already taken my leave and you have already agreed to it." Jimin said and got inside Jungkook's apartment.