4. A negotiation.

"What is this?" Jungkook questioned seeing the white envelope placed on his table.

"My resignation letter." Jimin replies calmly, continuing to check the forms of new applicants for their company.

"So, you were not joking?" Jungkook says, opening the envelope and leaning back on his chair. Jimin didn't respond to this and only continued what he was doing.

"Mr Park, seriously, why do want to quit?" Jungkook asked keeping the letter on the side of the table, not signing it obviously.

"I told you that I can't tell you the reason. I just feel like it's the right time to quit." Jimin answered, finally averting his gaze from the applications to jungkook, only to find jungkook already staring intently at him.

"Hmm. But still after working for 7 years?"

"Are you scared that you won't be able to manage without me?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

How true!

"No!" Jungkook answered almost immediately.

"Then, please don't stop me. I will look for a perfect secretary for you, I promise." Jimin answers with a bright smile on his face.

"I don't want anyone else." Jungkook said looking down at his lap.

"Huh? You won't be able to manage without a secretary? Don't worry I will look for someone perfect." Jimin said.

But they won't be as perfect as you.

"I will put up an announcement for that. And I will personally take their interviews." Jimin said and immediately opened his iPad to make that announcement.

Jungkook only nodded.

~~~~

"So, how are you?" Taehyung questioned, glancing between jimin and the menu, and finally calling for a waiter.

"I am fine. How are you?" Jimin said.

"Just fine. Nothing special."

"You have become a CEO and you are saying that it's nothing!" Jimin mocked and taehyung only chuckled at this. Jimin hasn't changed, not even a bit.

"It isn't that special, I just have to work more now. Anyways, you said you will quit. When?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I will. I have already resigned from the job, after 3 months I will finally stop working as a secretary." Jimin replied taking a sip of the freshly served coffee.

"Then? What will you do after that?" Taehyung questioned taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know actually. I might travel. And look for an alpha if I have luck." Jimin answered not looking at taehyung.

Taehyung frowned at this, jimin was insecure.

"With that much beauty, you can get the top alphas here. Stop doubting yourself!" Taehyung said.

"Ok! Enough about me! Have you found someone?" Jimin asked slightly leaning forward, with a sly smirk on the corner of his lips.

"No, I don't have the time to." Taehyung replied honestly, ignoring the look on Jimin's face.

"Eh! I thought you already found someone, anyway there's still time, you are young and handsome, you can get any omega or beta you want." Jimin replied casually.

"What about you? Can I get you?" Taehyung asked out of the blue, and he wasn't even nervous.

"What?! Me? I not good at all. You deserve much better!" Jimin replied completely ignorant of the serious look on Taehyung's face, he just shrugged it off as a joke. Because according to him, taehyung can never fall for someone like him.