5. Sudden Proposal.

"*achoo* what the fuck! *achoo*. I have an allergy to flowers, I didn't even know that! Seriously, fuck my life!" Jimin huffed as he walked as fast as he could, keeping the flower bouquet away from his face and nose, and he was already crying by now.

"Here! Take this!" Jimin said shoved the bouquet to the girl, who took and immediately started squealing again, clinging onto jungkook more.

"Thank you jungkookie!!" She said or more like yelled. Jungkook just forced a smile and nodded.

"Oh my God! I will die from this allergy!" Jimin said to himself, wiping his tears with a tissue, restraining himself from sneezing.

And jungkook saw this.

Wait, is he crying? But why? He just bought a bouquet than why is he crying?

Wait! Is he jealous?

But he doesn't like me, does he?

He might like me, I don't know?

"Hey beauty, will you dance with me?" A tall alpha came Jimin's way and asked him to dance with him.

"Umm, I don't think so I can." Jimin said, trying to politely refuse the alpha.

"Don't worry, it will be quick." The alpha said dragged him to the middle where everyone was dancing with their partners.

And when jimin saw that jungkook was nowhere to be found, he just thought it best to just agree with the new alpha.

So they began dancing to the soft music playing in the background.

Jimin was actually a pro in dancing, but he wasn't showing that here. He just followed the alpha's movements, moving his body according to the rhythm of the music, enjoying the moment. The alpha was sweet and gentle, they were occasionally smiling at each other while dancing.

And jimin has to admit that the alpha was quite handsome, he had a well built body and beautifully sculpted face. But still jungkook was more beautiful though.

And soon after the soft music stopped and was replaced with a rock song, and so the people stopped dancing, so did jimin and the other alpha.

"You are a good dancer. Hope we can meet again." The alpha said and gave jimin his card, jimin took it and excused himself from the alpha.

"So, who was that?" Jungkook asked looking at jimin, who just arrived at the table and picked up the champagne glass.

"I don't know. He just asked me to dance with him so I just agreed." Jimin replied looking at his surroundings, and he felt himself relieved as he didn't spot that flower bouquet nor that girl.

"You shouldn't follow someone just like that. It can be dangerous." Jungkook said quite worried actually, and also a bit jealous, but he won't admit it obviously.

"I know. Anyways how did it go with Miss Yoon?" Jimin asked sipping his champagne.

"She finally left me. Thank God!" Jungkook said releasing a relieved breath. Jimin hummed in response.

And soon after the party was over so they left the place. Jungkook was driving the car, and jimin was looking outside of the window, looking at the buildings that passed by.

"We are here." Jungkook said and stopped the car engine, indicating that it was their destination. It was Jimin's apartment.

"Thank you!" Jimin said getting out of the car followed by jungkook.

"Mr Park." Jungkook called.

"Yes." Jimin looked at jungkook a bit confused, because normally jungkook would leave after dropping him but today he didn't.

"Why do you wanna quit? Tell me." Jungkook asked coming right in front of jimin.

"What? You still wanna know that? You are really stubborn!" Jimin said.

And it's true, jungkook is very stubborn, he won't give up until he gets what he wants, and right now, he wants a reason as to why jimin wants to quit, and he won't give up until he gets the reason.

"Yeah, I need a reason. Or else you can't quit."

"What? You can't force me like that." Jimin said crossing his arms above his chest, quite annoyed because of Jungkook's stubbornness.

"Yes, I need the reason, so tell me." Jungkook said.

And now there is no option left, jimin has to tell the reason, because as far as jimin knows jungkook, he isn't the type to give up soon.

"I want to enjoy my life." Jimin answered.

"What?" Jungkook was confused as to what jimin was meaning to say.

"Yeah, I spent 7 years of my life working for you that I didn't even get to enjoy my life, I don't even have a mate! So, I will quit my job and find an alpha for myself, I will find for a mate and get married and enjoy my life like a normal person." Jimin answered in a breath.

Jungkook definitely didn't expect that.

Jimin wanted a mate, an alpha, so he wants to quit.

"You want to enjoy your life? But you can do that while working with me, can't you?" Jungkook questioned and he was logical according to him but not according to jimin.

"Ufff! You can't understand that. I want to quit and enjoy my life! I already have enough money so I don't have to work anymore." Jimin said.

"But still it's not that reasonable. I mean I can give you a vacation. And you can enjoy your life." Jungkook explained himself.

"It's not like that Mr Jeon! I want to enjoy my life to the fullest without working as your secretary, I know you can give me a vacation but I don't want it, I just want to resign from the job. And I want to find someone for me, and for that I need to quit my job!" Jimin answered.

"Why do you need to quit to find someone?" Jungkook asked, he was interested in that part not with what jimin just explained right now.

"Oh my God! Mr Jeon! How stubborn can you be? If I find an alpha, then I will have to quit and it's logical as alphas don't like their omegas to work for other alpha." Jimin explained and at this point he felt like he was explaining all this to an elementary student.

Well jungkook is unaware of this, things that happens in society, as he was brought up in a differently. In his life, he hasn't experienced these things, so this was reasonable.

"What? What type of thing is that? Why will someone do that? I will never do that to my omega." Jungkook answered honestly, he didn't know that people are actually like that.

"I know, but everyone isn't like you." Jimin said.

"Then mate with me."

_________________________________

Cliffhanger!!

Hope y'all like it.

I will update soon don't worry.

So how do you think jimin  will react to this?

To know that, stay tuned.😉

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And guys are you really enjoying this story? Please tell me! If not I will make some improvements to the plot and my writing.

Bye!
💜💜