28. Making up.

Taking a deep breath, clearing up everything that was on his mind, he looked up at the familiar huge black door. He was just a step away from it, and with just a ring on the bell, he can go inside. Actually he has the key, but he won't use it. When he first started from his home, he was more than confident but now his confidence seemed to have vanished in the thin air as if it wasn't there in the first place.

Should I knock?

Questions after questions rose inside his head, and the answer to all of them was one person, Jeon Jungkook which he will meet once he opens the door.

With a sharp breath, jimin decided, he will talk to him today, it's now or never. So rang the bell, stepped back and waited holding on his breath without noticing.

What seemed like an hour was just one minute, jimin was getting impatient. Why was no one coming?

He sighed holding onto the bag he had, contemplating on whether to just go back or stay.

3 Minutes passed, still no signs of someone opening the door. With a broken smile, jimin concluded it wasn't today. He won't get to meet the alpha today. With a last glance on the metal door, he turned on his heels and began walking very slowly.

Just then he heard it, the click of the door. A newfound fulfillment brought a smile on his face, and before he could even turn to look, a huge body enveloped his tiny one, almost crashing both of them to the ground. Long and strong arms wrapped around Jimin's tiny waist, a chin poking on his shoulder, droplets of tears falling onto his new white shirt.

And before anyone could tell, jimin already knew who it was. Slowly, he placed his own hands onto the alpha's big ones, the bag already slipping out of his hand and falling on the ground with a thud. His own tears started to trickle down, breath getting heavier.

"I am sorry." Jungkook constantly mumbled, sobbing onto Jimin's shoulder, hiding his face behind the omega's back, too afraid and guilty to look at the omega.

"It's okay." Jimin's voice was soft, softer than it has ever been, he sounded really fine. As if it was really okay for him. Jungkook cried even more after hearing that. What he expected was a punishment but here jimin was forgiving him as if it wasn't even his fault. It was somewhat humiliating for him.

Finally jimin turned around, facing the broken alpha now, cupping his face in his small hands, planting a soft peck on Jungkook's nose, wiping off the tears with his thumb.

Jungkook looked up, meeting the omega's soft eyes, those orbs still held a lot of love for the alpha, nothing seemed to falter, it was still the same. How can someone he so kind?

"It's okay, i am okay. That's all that matters." That is what jungkook yearned to hear, it felt reassuring, it was.

Jungkook hated that it was him being like this when it was his fault, not Jimin's. He hated that he had to comforted like this when he deserved nothing but a punishment. Once again jungkook hugged jimin, the urge to feel jimin was strong and he couldn't hold back. He feared that he will lose it, lose jimin, lose the life he got. It was too much.

His hands held on Jimin's body so tightly that it almost hurt, but jimin didn't mind it. Jimin knew it, the alpha was scared.

"Don't leave me please." Jungkook's voice came out hoarse, eyes staring up at the omega with pure fear. Jimin shooked his head, smiling at the alpha.

"I will never."

"Now tell me why have you not eaten anything yet? You're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday? And this smell! Alcohol?! I told you not to drink right? Mr Jeon!?" Jimin came back to his usual self, scolding the alpha. Jungkook couldn't help but smile.