23. Trustworthy.

"Uh-hh, ng. Where am I?" Jimin mumbled, clutching onto his aching head, his vision was still blurry. And on finally seeing clear, he realized it was his apartment. But how exactly did he get here? And what happened yesterday?

He was still in his office outfit, his hair was messy and he reeked of alcohol right now.

What the hell happened?

Then suddenly he remembered. And shit-

Ahhhhhh!! What the fuck!? Mr Jeon carried me on his back yesterday! And I was drunk!

Jimin wanted to squeal in happiness and at the same time wanted to die in embarrassment, Jungkook carried him on his back yesterday! How can he not be happy but then again he saw Jimin drunk, and that's something not to be very proud. And the main thing was, he didn't remember just what he babbled to the alpha yesterday.

Soon enough he got ready for work and headed out.

Not forgetting to put on his finest clothes, a small necklace adoring his milky neck and the brand new perfume. Well he has someone to impress now.

~~~~

"Good morning! Your tea." Jimin happily skipped past the door and placed the tray right in front of jungkook, his usual smile a bit more brighter.

Jungkook finally looked up, smiling as he saw the omega. And surely he did sense something was different.

"So how was your sleep?" And now suddenly jimin was a bit embarrassed but still he answered "it was good, thank you for bringing me home." Jungkook just chuckled. And what exactly was that chuckle for?

"Thank God I did, otherwise you would have been put into a circus by some people who would've have mistaken you for a clown!" Jungkook laughed a little as he remembered how funny jimin was the previous night. And now the omega was embarrassed and confused. Just what did he do yesterday?

"Uhh......I don't remember." Jimin replied hoping that the alpha would tell just what the hell he did yesterday. With a mischievous grin jungkook replied "you declared to almost everyone you met that I am your alpha yesterday." And damn, jimin blushed immediately.

What?! I did that? How embarrassing.

"And you also said I love you to me almost hundred times or more." The alpha was enjoying this, teasing the omega was fun and the way jimin blushed in shyness was beautiful.

"I was drunk." Jimin didn't know what else to say, he didn't even realize just when jungkook got near him until he stood right in front of the omega, towering over Jimin's small body.

"Hey, I didn't mind any of it. I kinda liked it." Jungkook lifted Jimin's chin up, cupping Jimin's left cheek, jimin didn't know just where to look, he was too flustered.

"Because I deserved it after all. I am a perfect alpha so I deserve all of your compliments and confessions."

Wait, what?!

How wrong jimin was? He finally thought that the alpha was getting over with his narsistic behavior but no. He clearly isn't. It's just useless to even hope he will.

"Umm. Yeah." Jimin forcefully replied, till then jungkook already was stepping out of his office, not minding the tea anymore, he had better plans.

"Mr Jeon, where are you going?" Jimin asked following behind the alpha, it's office hours so where is jungkook heading to.

"You'll see, just follow me." The alpha obviously didn't give a solid answer, instead he just kept walking ahead of jimin heading to the exit, nodding his head to the employees who were bowing to him.