26. Misunderstandings.

"Why does this always happen to me?! What have I done wrong!?" Taehyung shouted, sobbing on jihyun's chest. Jihyun tried his best to comfort the elder, rubbing circles on Taehyung's back, wiping off the tears.

Taehyung looked so vulnerable, delicate and hurt. His facade was broken, he couldn't keep it up any longer. He couldn't keep strong anymore. Everything was now over, right? His last hope in life rejected him. What's the point of living now?

"Just why did it have to be me? Why?!" Taehyung pulled away, holding Jihyun by his shoulders. He asked, Jihyun, or maybe himself. Just why did it have to be him? Why?

"Hyung, calm down. It's not your fault." Jihyun has never seen taehyung being this vulnerable, desperate and weak. It was hard to see this always strong and lively alpha cry. Jihyun couldn't hold back his own tears from falling.

"It is! I never did enough! I lost him! I was too late, I am always too late!" Taehyung said with his broken voice, seeking some assurance and agreement to his reason from Jihyun.

"It's not. You are enough. It's not your fault. Some people aren't meant for each other, hyung. But that can't be the reason for giving up. Hyung, don't give up. I am still here for you." Jihyun said in between his sobs, coming closer to taehyung, reaching out for the alpha's hand and placing it on his chest, right above his heart.

"You hear that, hyung? It's your heartbeat. That means you're still alive. It's not the end. There's a long way to go, hyung. You can't give up so soon." Every word sounded so nice, assuring and hopeful, that it was hard to believe that it's spoken in such a situation.

Taehyung stared at Jihyun as if he is an angel, never has he heard something like this from Jihyun. The person he always considered silly and immature was giving him hope in life.

"Everything has a reason, hyung. Your existence also has a reason. Live for that reason that's waiting for you in the future. Make it worth it, hyung." Jihyun's tears streamed down his cheeks, falling on the ground, his eyes glowed from tears in them.

"Hyung has found his happiness, let it be. Find your happiness now."

"Mmfphhh!" Jihyun was cut off by a pair of lips on his, kissing him in desperation. He knew who it was. He kissed back, knowing well that this isn't right.

Taehyung was desperate to fill the emptiness in his heart that he didn't care what he was doing, he didn't hold back. Hunger was high, and jihyun's lips tasted divine.

And as time went by, one by one thing happened in the hotel room with none of them protesting it. The desire for pleasure blinded both of them. Desperation was also a reason. Jihyun made sure to feel every bit of it, he craved for it so much that he couldn't describe it.

Feeling was also involved, sadness and love.

But in the end, it's just a mistake.

~~~~~~~

"How was it? Kissing him?" The dark and deep voice resonated inside Jimin's ears, heart instantly taking a super fast pace, eyes widening in fear.

"Its not what it looks lik-"

"Then what is it?!" Jungkook's voice boomed in the dark alleyway, eyes bloodshot red staring at jimin. Jimin felt weak.

"He suddenly did it! I wasn't even aware that he is gonna kiss me-" jimin tried to explain, but by then jungkook was taking something out of his pocket.

A photo.

Specifically him and Jonghyun.

"That?-" jimin was shocked, how did jungkook have that?