6. Rejection?

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed as soon as those words left Jungkook's mouth, taking the omega by surprise. Jimin couldn't believe what he just heard. It was beyond his expectation.

"Yeah, mate with me and then marry me, and then you won't have to stop working." Jungkook stated as if it's the most simple thing in the world, and he didn't even hesitate in saying that. He was loud and clear.

"Are you out of your mind, Mr Jeon?" Jimin asked, finally processing what jungkook just said.

"No, I am serious." Jungkook replied, and he was being serious. His face didn't have the slightest expression of nervousness or anything.

"You seriously are something else. I can't mate with you just like that. We both don't even like each other." Jimin reasoned out, hoping that jungkook will understand.

"I like you." Jungkook said.

"The way you like me is different, Mr Jeon. That's not the point right now, I can't just marry you just because you asked. So no. Please leave now, you're out of your mind right now." Jimin explained calmly.

"Why? I am rich, handsome and talented. You will not find anyone as perfect as me. So what's the problem in marrying me?" Jungkook asked, feeling the pride rise up.

"Oh gosh!! You are not my type, Mr Jeon." Jimin said, completely unexpected to jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook almost couldn't believe what he just heard.

I am not his type!

What?

How?

I am so perfect, how can I not be his type?

"You are joking, aren't you?" Jungkook asked trying to find any signs of jimin joking, but by the look on Jimin's face he knew that jimin wasn't joking.

"I am not. Mr Jeon, you are clearly out of your mind right now, so please go now, it's getting late." Jimin said practically pushing jungkook to get inside the car. Jungkook was mentally debating with himself, that he didn't even look at jimin.

"Bye, drive safely." Jimin said and immediately went upstairs to his apartment.

Jungkook drove away with the pool of his thoughts running in his mind.

"Finally! I am home." Jimin said or more like shouted, it doesn't matter because no one will hear him. And immediately after throwing his blazer across the room, he plopped his body down on the bed.

"I am hungry." He mumbled to himself, even though he attended the party, he didn't eat due to some reason. So now he was hungry.

So, even though he was tired, he dragged himself out of the bed and proceeded to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After taking a shower, he made himself ramen and sat down on the chair, placing the bowl on the table.

And then, jungkook came to his mind along with what he said today.

How can he just ask me to be his mate?
He is clearly out of his mind?

How can I just mate with someone I don't even like?
I can't do that.

But jungkook Mr Jeon isn't that bad. He is good looking, talented and also successful. It will be great to have him as a mate- wait what?

No, why am I thinking that?

Jimin immediately shrugged off his thoughts and continued to eat his food.