24. Answers.

Guys please comment and vote, I am already losing motivation and confidence for this book, if this goes on then this book too will end up unfinished like my other book. So please, I literally beg you.

And get your popcorn or ramen ready, the drama's beginning.

It was yet again a normal day, jimin came to office a bit to early today, arranging the meetings, giving jungkook his morning tea and then proceeding with his other works. What different was the contented smile on his face that didn't seem to lose itself since the last 3 months.

Dating was amazing, surely he did have to deal with jungkook on some matters, but still it was just perfect. He couldn't ask for more. The alpha was genuinely becoming a commoner like everyone else, he was finally comfortable enough to step out of his world and mingle in the other. He was glad to do it.

Both of them were perfect for each other. And they didn't come out to anyone, only Hoseok knew. Jimin was nervous, he didn't want someone to think about them badly. So they were waiting for the right moment. After all they had a lot of time for everything. They did right?

~~

"Goodnight, drive safe." Jimin got out of the car, planting a kiss on the alpha's cheek before sending him off.

"Goodnight. Sleep well." Jungkook left with a smile plastered on his face. And when Jungkook's car finally disappeared, jimin entered his apartment.

Soon enough he was ready for bed, but then he remembered about something.

19 November.

His birthday. He remembered very well even today. This day used to be always full of happiness, but since he disappeared, it has been gloomy. That person disappeared as if he never existed. It was almost unbelievable for jimin and the rest of them to believe that he went away like that.

Jimin's eyes teard up at the memories, the memories were sweet and also bitter. Those days were the best in his life, he cherished those memories very well. His heart felt heavy, the familiar feelings roaming in his heart. And maybe it was really his fault? They said it was, but that person assured it wasn't. But still it might be.

Then he remembered about his diary. He got it out of the drawer, grazing it with his raw fingers. He was debating with himself on whether he should open it or not. Atlast he concluded it's best to open it, after all what new can come out of it. It was always the same no matter how much he went through it.

Slowly page after page, the memories came flooding into his mind, the first pages contained all the sweet memories. Some photos, small writings, and then came the dry petals of flower. This particular diary was the storehouse of jimin, Jihyun, Taehyung and his old memories.

It was sweet.

"Hyung, why did you leave us? Were we really not worth of your time and life?" He cried at last, the tears didn't stop and just flowed down his rosy cheeks falling on the diary.

"I miss you hyung." Jimin clutched the book close to his chest, crying helplessly.

"And him too."

He finally decided to close it, it will do nothing but break his heart so it's better to shut this bundle of memories that makes him cry. But just as he was about to close it his eyes landed on the letters written on the very side of his diary. He stared at those letters closely, and by the writing he could tell it wasn't his handwriting. His diary was also like a slam book so maybe someone else wrote it.