11. Another alpha?

"Mr Jeon!? What are you doing here?!" Jimin exclaimed upon seeing his boss, leaning down on the car, looking directly at the pair with a pissed off expression.

Without answering the question, his eye felt on the hand in Taehyung's pocket, raising an eyebrow in a questionable manner.

Jimin noticed it and immediately took his hand out, scooting a bit far from taehyung.

"I wanted to inform you about tomorrow's meeting." Jungkook replied, finally letting go off his tough posture, standing with his hands on his pockets.

"Oh, but you could've have just called or messaged me." Jimin muttered, being a bit confused because this has never happened. Jungkook never personally visits him just to inform about a meeting. This was unusual.

"My phone died. So I came here." Jungkook replied, sounding confident, not having the slightest hesitation, he looked at the other alpha with noticeable annoyance in his eyes, and his stare was returned by taehyung.

"So, what is he doing here?" Jungkook finally asked breaking their two minutes ice cold stare and taehyung too looked away.

"Uh-hh he is actually here for a sleepover." Jimin replied with hesitation, fiddling with the hem of his coat.

"What?! Sleepover! With an alpha?" Jungkook asked, definitely shocked with what he just heard. An alpha will stay with jimin!?

"It's not what you think! We are actually childhood bestfriends!" Jimin explained, panicking a bit.

"Yes, we are friends! And I don't think that's a problem. And it's too unprofessional of you to ask him about his personal life?" Taehyung spatted, looking directly at jungkook with a competitive stare.

Jungkook chuckled before replying.

"You don't need to teach me about professionalism Mr Kim. And the reason I am worried is because Mr Park is an omega and me as an alpha is a duty to protect him." Jungkook replied, returning the same look, not blinking even once.

"Yeah. You are right!" Taehyung chuckled in the most sarcastic way possible.

The tension between these two was so intense that jimin felt like he was witnessing a fight without hands.

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin broke their staring competition, Jungkook's head immediately tilted down to the omega.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"It's getting late. You should get going now." Jimin replied looking at jungkook with his brown eyes. And jungkook couldn't help but admire those beautiful orbs.

"Yeah. But him?" Jungkook asked again getting back at taehyung who still had his eyes fixed at the pair who was just talking. Taehyung understood what jungkook meant.

"Huh?" Jimin asked dumbfounded by the question.

"I should be going too, minnie. We will have a sleepover later." Taehyung said softly, turning to the omega, ruffling Jimin's brown hair, without noticing a pair of eyes staring at them in utter jealousy.

"But-" jimin was about to say something but

"I have to go jimin." Taehyung said again.

"Okay." Jimin finally agreed looking at taehyung with a cute pout. And finally a cough brought them back which was none other than Mr Jeon.

"Bye." Taehyung said walking away, leaving jimin and jungkook there.

"I should get going too. Bye. And don't allow any alpha to touch you like that." Jungkook said.