Bonus: Anniversary

"Mama, dada! Happy anniversary!" Little jungmin ran to his parents, hugging both of them tightly. The boy giggled pulling back and presenting his gift to jungkook and jimin. A family drawing made by none other than Jeon Jungmin.

"Aww baby, thank you! Mama loves it!" Jimin praised the effort of the little bub. Jungmin grinned wide at the compliment. In cases like this jungmin had jungkook's narcissistic behavior. Also jungmin was a all rounder like his father.

"Thanks bud. It's beautiful." Jungkook ruffled jungmin's soft brown hair. The little boy smiled and got on jimin's lap.

Jungmin was three and a half years now. He was an alpha, a dominant one at that. They found out when jungmin turned 1, that is when it's normally recognized. It was pretty obvious that jungmin is an alpha, coming from a dominant alpha like jungkook, it was almost confirmed that jungmin will be a dominant alpha too.

"Mama, please bake chocolate cake today!" The little bub cutely requested

"Mama, please bake chocolate cake today!" The little bub cutely requested. Jungmin knew just how to get through with his omega mother. Puppy eyes worked almost instantly on jimin. But today when his father is right there, the thing might differ.

"But mini-"

"Your mama will be busy today, okay? Let's just order a cake. How about that?" Jungkook had other plans with jimin of course. He can't let the omega be away today. Today was their 4th marriage anniversary.

"But I don't like bakery cake! I want mama's cake!" If jungkook was stubborn then jungmin was his kid so of course they had the same stubbornness.

"Ok jungmin'ah I will bake a cake for you." Jimin didn't want to make jungmin sad. And backing a cake won't take much time anyway.

"But, what about me?" Jungkook whined like a child showing his puppy eyes to jimin. For a moment jimin realized he should spend time with his alpha but when he looked down, jungmin was showing puppy eyes too.

Gosh! What should I do with these two?

"Actually I am not going to do anything. Neither bake a cake or go with jungkook." The omega huffed annoyingly.

"No!" Both the son and father exclaimed.

Jungmin glared at his father who was glaring back too. Pheromones were high in the room making jimin almost suffocated. Jungmin didn't have control over his pheromones but instinctively he was letting them out. It wasn't that powerful though.

"Stop both of you! Let's all bake the cake. Okay?" Jimin broke their intense staring competition. And actually that was a good idea.

---

"Go and enjoy! We will take care of jungmin." Jihyun said taking jungmin out with him. Jimin and jungkook bid them. Jimin really didn't want to send jungmin away.

"Okay! Finally! Go and get ready!" The alpha happily exclaimed.

"Huh? Are we going somewhere?" Jimin asked confusingly.