9. Brother.

"Uh?" Jimin wondered.

"Yeah, this is a picture of Choi San." Jungkook answered and pointed at a picture that was placed on the nightstand next to Jimin's bed, and it was of a male idol named Choi San.

Jimin's eyes widen and he immediately bolted towards the nightstand, and immediately slipped the picture frame in the drawer.

"Umm......... I just like their music. I am not a fanboy!" Jimin replied in a convincing tone.

"Hmm....... are you speaking the truth?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow, slowly stepping closer to the nervous omega.

"Yes! I just love the music! Nothing more than that!........ but how do you know who he is? Are you Mr Jeon perhaps a fanboy?" Jimin asked, voice immediately changing from nervous to teasing, eyes staring intently at jungkook, and slowly he too took steps closer to the alpha.

"Uh-hh no! My sister is a fangirl and I have seen this celebrity's picture in her room and also in her lockscreen." Jungkook replied, and he was being honest by the way. He wasn't the fan type of person.

"Really?" Jimin asked with a smirk plastered on his face, eyes studying every feature of jungkook and his voice didn't have the slightest hesitation.

"Yeah! That's the truth-

Knock*

Both of their heads rose up hearing the knock on the door. Jungkook turned around and looked at jimin in a questionable way, but all jimin did was mouthing an 'I don't know'. Who could it be at this hour?

"Hyung, open the door! It's me, Jihyun." The boy outside of the door shouted, and it was Jimin's younger brother, Jihyun.

Jimin immediately tensed up. His brother was outside the door and his boss who is an alpha is inside his home! That's too suspicious!

"Hide!" Jimin whisper yelled, and started pushing jungkook towards the bathroom.

"What?! Why-" jungkook couldn't even complete his sentence when Jihyun spoke again from outside.

"Hyung, hurry!" He shouted.

"Wait a bit! I am not wearing clothes." Jimin shouted back, shoving jungkook out of the room, and just when he was about to open the bathroom door he realized that he hasn't cleaned it.

Oh shit!

"Mr Jeon, I am sorry but you will have to hide in my closet!" With that being said, jimin dashed to his closet, and pushed jungkook inside.

"Hey, wait-" and Shut.

Jimin shut the closet with jungkook inside.

"Fuck!"

"Yah! Why did you take so much time to open the door? I almost got an backache!" Jihyun said and entered the apartment without noticing Jimin's nervous expression.

"Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you to change those curtains! It's so dirty." Jihyun complained pointing at the cream colored curtains.

"I will. But why are you here?!" Jimin asked, sitting down beside Jihyun.

"What type of a question is that? I am your brother so obviously I can visit you. Do I need permission for that?" Jihyun asked, a bit offended.

"No that's not what I meant, it's late so why did you come at this hour? It's not safe, Jihyun." Jimin cleared out and jimin was actually worried for his brother because he is also an omega like him, so his brother wandering around at this hour is definitely a matter to worry about.