14. Strange?

"Mr Jeon?!"

Jimin exclaimed as he looked on his side to find jungkook standing there with his hands crossed, face having a very pissed off expression.

"Jimin!! Stop!" And one thing he didn't notice was that he was just choking Minjun!

"Omo! I am sorry!" Jimin yelled as he retreated his hands away from the tie, helping Minjun to breathe.

~~~

"You went on a date during office hours?" Jungkook asked, arms still crossed over his chest, his aura was so dominating that jimin felt small in front of him.

"I took an early leave so it's not office hours for me." Jimin replied, chewing on his bottom lip as he felt scared.

"Are you trying to talk back at me? Doesn't matter if you took a leave or not, it's still irresponsible of you to go on a date during office hours." Jungkook explained, voice very deep and husky that jimin just wanted to whimper to that.

By the way, jungkook wasn't making any sense right now, and he knew it himself but he is Jeon Jungkook so nobody will question him and that's his advantage, and jimin didn't question him further.

"And who was it?" Jungkook finally got to the point that he was trying to ask from the start, he badly wanted to know who that alpha was because suprisingly he managed to make jimin laugh and smile because he has never succeeded in doing or maybe he hasn't even tried.

"Kim Minjun." Jimin replied hesitantly, a bit scared to why jungkook wanted his name and what he is going to do to Minjun.

"Kim Minjun? He works in our publishing company." Jungkook compiled after thinking for a bit.

"You even know who works in that company?!" Jimin asked a bit shocked and also impressed by how jungkook is observant.

It's Jeon jungkook after all, Mr perfect guy.

"Yes. I ain't Mr Perfect for nothing." Jungkook said smiling proudly, slowly tracing his fingers on his forehead, praising himself in a way.

Narcissist.

"Anyways, I don't want you to go on any blind date during office hours." Jungkook said, collecting his professionalism.

"Okay. I will go after office hours." Jimin agreed, and now he actually kinda feels like it was wrong to go on a date during office hours.

"What?" Jungkook mumbled.

He is gonna go to another date?!

Why?!

"Did you like him?" Jungkook asked, and believe him he didn't mean to ask it, his mind functioned on it's own. So he subconsciously asked that. But his heart desired for that answer even though he won't agree with that. He badly wanted to know if jimin enjoyed the date. But why?

"Huh?....uh.....yes."jimin replied, hesitating because that question was just unusual and unexpected, and on top of that his boss is the one to ask him that. Strange?

Jungkook obviously saw the light blush creeping on jimin face, and jimin obviously was shy to answer that, and jungkook noticed that to. He has enough conscience to know what that means. Jimin was taking a liking towards the other alpha. After all Jungkook isn't perfect for nothing. And that fact wasn't sitting well with him. He didn't want jimin to like Minjun?

"Let's go." Jungkook said, standing up to already leave, not even waiting for jimin who was confused.

Well jimin has been confused from the time they came to the restaurant, it was late already and both of them were full so there wasn't any point of going to a restaurant from the start, but jungkook wanted to talk so they were here. And now jungkook is the one to leave.

Strange. This was strange. Jungkook's behavior was strange.

"Wait Mr Jeon!" Jimin didn't even notice when he got lost in his thoughts, jungkook already got in his car, and he had already dismissed his driver which means he is gonna drive. And that thing alone was strange and dangerous, because jungkook doesn't drive that often because he has people for that. He drives when he wants to be alone and sometimes when he visits his family. Otherwise it's his driver or jimin driving.

So this was strange.

"Mr Jeon, you are speeding above the limit." Jimin muttered, just a bit louder than a whisper because he was scared for an unknown reason, and the way Jungkook's face didn't contain any emotion at this moment was scaring him more.

"I don't care. It's late already, no one's here." Jungkook replied, not giving jimin any glance, eyed focused on the road as if he diverts his attention even for a bit, they will crash.

"Mr Park, what if you don't quit?" Jungkook asked, eyes still not leaving the road, but he clearly saw jimin in his seat, looking outside of the window.

"I will have to quit, Mr Jeon. I am sorry if that's irresponsible of me. But I am fade up of this job. I don't mean you but my life. I want to enjoy my remaining life. I have already missed a lot and now i don't wanna anymore. So please don't pressurize me about this." Jimin cleared out, trying not to sound rude, not that he intended to.

"Hm." Jungkook hummed.

Just a 'hm'.

Wait, why am I disappointed?!

"We are here." Jungkook car got on a halt as they reached Jimin's apartment without jimin even noticing, he was too immersed in his thoughts.

"Oh! Bye. Good night." Jimin politely wished, he got out of the car, waiting for jungkook to go. But today that didn't happen like it does normally.

Jungkook wasn't going.

"Go inside." Jungkook said.

"Uh-hh?" Jimin mumbled confusion written over his face.

Jungkook wanted to let him go first?

Jimin nodded slowly proceeding up to the stairs, frequently looking back.

And finally he got inside his apartment.

He looked outside of his window, and finally he saw jungkook go.

Strange?!

He waited for me to be inside. But why?
That usually doesn't happen.
What is he trying to do?

Mr Jeon, you are driving me crazy.

~~~~

Soon morning arrived, along with work obviously.

Jimin was currently making jasmine tea for jungkook, because jungkook can't take coffee.

"This is your coffee." Jimin placed the tray on the table, while Jungkook was typing something on the laptop. He looked up to see jimin who was also staring at him.

As soon as their eyes, jimin looked away quickly, a blush slowly making it's way to his cheeks.

"Mr Park, can I be your alpha?"

_________________________________

Update! Sorry if it's too short. I don't have time to write a long chap. And I won't be updating for the next week because of exams.

So how do you think jimin will react to that?

And please choose from this two- "Park Jimin is a slut" or "Innocent Dom". These are two names of my upcoming books, and I want to know which one do y'all prefer more because I won't be able to write both at the same time. So please respond.🙏🙏

Vote and comment btw.

Love you guys. 😘😘

Vote goal- 30.