21. Him?

The sun rays painted the room with a bright yellow color, bright from every corner. But still jimin was covered under the blankets, dry tears still evident on his beautiful face. It has been 3 days and he hasn't gone to office because jungkook too didn't come to office, the reason was unknown. So if jungkook isn't coming to office then why should jimin go?

The words the alpha said that day still echoed in Jimin's ears, reminding him of the alpha's angry face. And everytime he remembered that, he immediately burst into tears.

He never expected jungkook to shout at him like that, and most importantly he never expected jungkook to use his alpha voice at him. Jungkook has always been the calm type, his patience rarely runs out, but that day he was on another level pissed and angry that he didn't even restrain his alpha instincts. And that hurt jimin.

No matter how much jimin trys to leave this matter, but his heart doesn't let him.

But no, he can't stay like this. So with a new spirit, he decided to go and work.

~~~~~

"Ah- I am sorry!" A man said frantically, jimin was already on the ground, clutching onto his wrist that now had a bruise.

"It's Okay, I wasn't looking." Jimin replied, slowly getting up from the ground with the help of the other man that he just bumped into. As soon as jimin looked up, he immediately knew that this man is an alpha, but something about this alpha was familiar, his face was familiar.

"Is your arm Okay?" The alpha asked, examining Jimin's wrist, and it had a clearly noticeable bruise that was now bleeding a little bit. Jimin hissed in pain as it stinged.

"I guess no."

"Please sit here, I will get you an ointment!" The alpha said, pointing on the bench on the side of the road. They were near the company.

"No, it's Okay! I will manage!" Jimin tried to protest.

"No it's not okay. Let me treat your wound, please." The alpha pleaded, not even waiting for Jimin's answer and fled off to somewhere, probably a pharmacy. Jimin sighed and blew air on his wound which was actually really painful.

Then he saw his clothes which were now a bit dirty, his white shirt had slight mud, and his brown pants were dusty.

In three days, he has finally come out and now this happened.

Clearly luck wasn't on Jimin's side today.

Soon enough, the alpha arrived with a small plastic bag filled with medicines. He took a seat beside jimin, and took Jimin's hand and started cleaning it with the cotton, and then applied the ointment.

"Ouch!" Jimin hissed, the alpha then blew some air while putting it.

And then he slowly started wrapping the bandage over the wound.

"I am Jonghyun." The alpha introduced, and all this time jimin didn't even realize he didn't ask the alpha's name.

"Jimin, Park Jimin." Jimin introduced himself, pulling his hand away from the alpha, the alpha then cleaned his hand.

"You work here?" Jonghyun asked, while giving the bag full of bandage and ointment to jimin as jimin might need it again.

"Yeah. You too?" Jimin asked, assuming the alpha works under the same company, otherwise why was he even here? Jeon Corp doesn't let visitors in the company, so the alpha must be an employee.

"No, but my brother does." Jonghyun replied, a small smile on his face.

Now jimin was curious.