1. Quit?

"Mhm." A low satisfied hum left his mouth as he slowly lifted his body from the comfortable mattress, rubbing his eyes and stretching his limbs, he slowly woke up from his slumber. And it was a good sleep.

"Good morning to myself!" His voice chimed as soon as he stood up from the bed and proceeded to the bathroom, humming an unknown song.

He brushed his teeth, took a bath and changed himself into his work clothes, which is basically a black suit and pant with black boots. He applied a bit of makeup, a little bit of concealer, setting powder and a slight amount of pink lip tint. Satisfied with his look, he proceeded to the kitchen to make himself an avocado sandwich and a cup of coffee.

He ate his breakfast and immediately left his apartment of three rooms, and took the elevator to the ground floor. He hoped in his car and drove off to his office. On the way, he turned on the radio and jammed to some 1980s songs.

And as soon as he reached, he took his bag and exited the car after parking it.

The guards along with the receptionist greeted him with a good morning and a smile which was returned by jimin.

*knock*

"Come in!"

As soon as he heard that, he entered the humongous office, and caught the sight of his boss who was busy typing something in his laptop.

"Good morning!" Jimin greeted with a cheerful tone.

"Good morning, you had a good sleep, didn't you?" Finally the boss looked up.

"Yes I did!" Jimin said. And just by his voice his boss can tell that jimin had a good sleep.

"Always punctual, aren't you?" Jungkook said again.

"Working with you for so long definitely did have an influence on me." Jimin answered and placed the black tea on the table. Jungkook leaned back on his chair and took a sip of the perfectly made tea.

"So, what's on today's schedule?" Jungkook asked.

"You have a meeting with Kim Corp at 2 PM, and then you have to go and check out the new construction site of our new library. And for the rest it's clear." Jimin read looking at the iPad.

"So I am free after 3 PM today?"

"Yes."

Jungkook was relieved to hear that he was free.

"And I think you will have to have a dinner with Kim Corp CEO and director in general. They want to personally talk about the deal." Jimin said.

"Why? That's a waste of time." Jungkook replied as he resumed on what he was typing.

"But you have to! I will set it up by tomorrow if you're free." Jimin said sternly, leaving no room for further complaints.

"You're quite bold aren't you? Sometimes I wonder if you're are my boss." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

Jimin didn't reply to that and started collecting the files from the table, looking for any typos.

"And don't embarrass yourself like you did in the past." Jimin said as the memory of an incident crossed his mind.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook aske as he was confused to which incident jimin was mentioning. He has had too many embarrassing moments that he can't even remember.

"The time you became all drunk and started calling the other CEO a potato." Jimin answered.

"Wow! You really haven't forgotten about that? That was 5 years ago!" Jungkook protested, and he was embarrassed.