Bonus: baby daddy koo

"Yes go! Your job's not only to look after me. The company needs you there. Pity on yeri, the poor girl must be suffering a lot because I am not there. Don't make it more hard for them. And I will be fine, don't worry my due date is still 2 weeks away." Jimin persuaded jungkook to just go to office. Jungkook has been very inactive in his work nowdays. He is always busy taking care of jimin.

"But I am worried. What if something happens to you?" Jungkook still didn't want to leave the omega all alone in this state. Jimin was now 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant. His due date is 2 weeks away. But then again, his company really needed the alpha. Because he skipped work before, now he can't afford to miss anymore work.

"Nothing will happen. I won't even go out. I promise I will be fine! Just go." Jimin literally started pushing the alpha out of their apartment.

"Okay! I will go but call me as soon as something happens."

"Okay, I will!" With that being said, jimin shut the door off in jungkook's face.

He shouldn't miss his work because of me and I am totally fine.

Jungkook didn't have a choice now, he got on the car and drove off to the jeon corp headquarters. His work was also precious for him, he didn't just simply create everything to ruin it afterwards.

Jimin sighed, sitting down on the sofa. He got tired all of a sudden. It was normal in this stage of pregnancy. His belly was a lot huge now. All his old clothes didn't fit anymore. He only wore jungkook's hoodies and most of the time he didn't wear anything underneath except for a boxer. The morning sickness faded away after 4 months. Now he can eat everything without a problem.

The omega gained 15 KGS, it was normal but at first jimin thought something was wrong with his body. He felt ugly at first but jungkook reassured him that it's okay and he looked beautiful as ever.

Jimin flipped through the baby magazine looking at the cute baby pictures. They still didn't know the gender yet.

Everything was going smooth. Jimin couldn't wait for their baby to be born. He wanted to feel his child already. He wanted have the feeling of a mother.

His chest did swell a lot considering he will lactate soon once the baby is born. Male Omegas don't lactate for a very long period, the maximum it lasts is 2 years while female omegas do lactate for a period of 5 years in Maximum.

Jimin always has cramps in his legs and his back. He can't stand for too long.

Jimin was about to grab the juice from the table near him when he felt a sharp pain flow through his abdomen. Such a pain is kind of normal so he shrugged it off.

But after a while, the pain was happening a lot often. This has never happened before.

"I should just take a nap." Jimin decided and rose up from teh couch to go upstairs into their bedroom.

"Ahh!" Another pain shot through his stomach making him scream out in pain and hold onto the walk for support.

"It hurts." Jimin teared up clutching onto his stomach tightly trying to calm down.

My due date's still 2 weeks away. What is happening?

Jimin became scared. He knew these kind of complications did happen, he just hoped it wasn't something bad.

He slowly maintained his balance and started walking again to the bedroom.

He barely sat down on the bed when another pain shot through, it was stronger and lasted longer than the previous one.