19. Realization.

"When is your heat, Mr Park?"

"What?!" Jimin voice came out more loud than expected, making jungkook flinch.

"Why do you need to know that?" Jimin asked still shocked by the sudden not so appropriate question from the alpha.

Why is he asking me that? What does he wanna imply? Is he-

No, no! Mr Jeon isn't like that.

"I don't want you to be in similar situation like this. Don't come to office when you're in heat." Jungkook replied, voice dripping off concern, eyes looking at jimin with pure worry and purity.

Jimin felt guilty that he almost judged the alpha without even knowing his intention in asking such a question. Jungkook was worried for jimin. Surely the question didn't come out pleasantly and sounded wrong and inappropriate, but Jungkook's motive was completely different. Jungkook just wanted to make sure jimin stays in home when he is in heat.

"Ok." Jimin replied shortly, not really having much to say, feeling too low of himself to judge jungkook like that.

"I will talk to Mr Jung, and after that we both can leave." Jungkook said, turning his heels around and walking off to Hoseok's office.

How can I judge him like that?! He just wanted to make sure I am safe! I am really narrow minded!

Jimin cursed at himself for judging jungkook the wrong way. The question just sounded very inappropriate that jimin just couldn't consider the fact that jungkook was the one saying that, not a hungry alpha.

Sighing hard, jimin shrugged off the train of thoughts and sat down to complete his work.

~~~~

"He scented me!" Jungkook said excitedly almost squealing at this moment.

"Okay okay! You have said that for the third time now. And why the hell are you so happy when you don't even like him, I mean that's what you said last time." Hoseok spatted, not really getting why jungkook was so happy.

"You won't understand! An omega scented an alpha, rare isn't it? And so that rare thing happened to me so obviously I am happy." Jungkook replied, his voice losing the excitement in just a second.

Hoseok mentally face palmed. Sure the thing is rare but it's not something an alpha should be proud off. If an omega scents an alpha, it means the alpha submits to the omega which is really rare. And alphas don't feel happy or proud if it happens, but jungkook was reacting completely different than an alpha probably should.

"It's not something to be proud off, stupid." Hoseok mumbled to himself, and nodded as a response to jungkook, and jungkook got the excitement back on his face.

The way jungkook acts and behaves sometimes, people will most definitely mistake him for a bipolar, but Hoseok just knows too well that jungkook is far from just a bipolar. This alpha is far from a bipolar and close to a psycho.

"But you don't like him, then why are you so happy?" Hoseok asked, finally getting to what was more important.

"Uh-hh?" Jungkook was in lost of words now, not that he was embarrassed or something, more like he was confused. It's logical, he has never dated anyone or have had a crush so he doesn't know what the term 'like' means.

The feeling was strange and unfamiliar to him, and he still didn't have a name to this feeling. But he did know that he has some unknown feelings for jimin.

Just seeing the omega smile reassures jungkook heart, the omega's scent calms jungkook, just the mere thought of jimin excites the alpha, the soft voice of the younger makes him calm, so what is this feeling?