18. Chaos.

Comment please <3

"Jungkook! You can't talk to us like that, I am your mother, I will always think the best for you." Jungkook's mother said, using a dominating aura, using her title of being a mother to stop jungkook.

"You lost that title years ago, stop persuading me for this! I can never accept him. Even if he comes back, I don't care. Don't contact me for the meantime when he is here." Jungkook clearly said, not hesitating once to speak to his mother in this way, he had every right to speak to her this way.

"Jungkook!" She yelled to her son who was already out of sight.

It hurt. She broke down in tears, sitting back on the couch, using her hands to wipe her tears. She admits it was her fault and that she wasn't the best mother for jungkook but the way jungkook addressed her was very hurtful for her. It didn't feel good to see her own son hate her so much.

It's been years and jungkook has still not forgiven her and most probably won't in the near future because the alpha's grudge against them has not changed even a bit in the last 20 years.

And everything was their fault.

"He will understand, one day...." Jungkook's father muttered, caressing his wife's back.

"When?! It's been 20 years and he still hates us!" She exclaimed with tears streaming her cheeks, looking at her husband with the same desperate stare.

"Soon."

~~~~

"You look off today. Something happened?" Jimin asked as he clearly noticed jungkook being too silent. Jungkook didn't even ask for his schedule today, instead he checked it himself and started working without even bothering to greet jimin or anyone.

"Huh? Am I? It's nothing." He replied, not really wanting to continue this conversation.

Because he knows he won't be able to hold himself for too long in front of the omega.

It has been a week since the vacation, and honestly it has been the best week for jungkook until today when he had an argument with his parents.

In the last week, jungkook and jimin kind of started a relationship besides work, no they weren't boyfriends or anything, it was more like friends?

Jungkook started to talk to the omega a bit more informally, occasionally giving him compliments, and jimin obviously liked it.

It felt like a start to something serious and lasting.

But today again, Jungkook's mood changed and jimin was worried. What if it was because of jimin?

Jimin felt a bit disappointed and sad. But why?

It wasn't like they were in a relationship.

"Okay. Anyways, you're free from now. So if you want to go home, then I can tell the driver to get you to home." Jimin replied, getting back to the professional secretary he is.

"Driver? You will drive me home today." Jungkook pointed out with a wink, he was getting back to teasing the omega. Jimin instantly calmed down and felt satisfied as jungkook said that.

"Okay-"

"Mr Park!" The office door burst opened revealing none other than Yeri with her hair almost looking like a witch, lipstick spread everywhere on her face but her lips. Scratches on her wrist. She looked horrible right now.

"What happened Yeri?! Why are you like this?!" Jimin pointed at her face, fighting the urge to laugh. Jungkook was also alarmed and got up from his seat in case he has to take matters in his own hands because he is the CEO.