10. Sleepover.

Meanwhile on the same night, someone else was having some fun.

"Ahh......faster....." Jin moaned out, scratching the back of the alpha hovering over him, eyes crying fat tears of pleasure, saliva streaming down from his mouth and eyes rolling side to side because of the intense pleasure.

The alpha was also groaning at the tightness of Jin, holding onto the omega's petite waist, thursting ever so powerfully that Jin had his toes curled in overstimulation.

The sweet and intoxicating scent of sex spread across the room, slick continuously gushing out of the omega as the alpha hits his prostate everytime with the powerful and strong thurst.

"Ahhh~~" Jin screamed, releasing all over his stomach, huffing as he was exhausted. But the alpha was still thursting inside the poor omega chasing his own release.

And after a few more thurst, the alpha groaned and came in the condom. Pulling out of the already unconscious omega, he plopped his exhausted body beside the omega.

Not minding to put on clothes.

~~~~

"Oh God! I am so sore. That alpha was really rough!" Jin said, rubbing his temples.

"When are you gonna stop these one night stands and find a mate? It's really getting too much." Jimin replied, slightly grossed out.

"Yah! I don't need an alpha, I am better of on my own." Jin replied in a carefree tone.

Jimin just nodded, not really liking jin's carefree behavior.

"By the way, have you seen our new CEO. He is really handsome! But too bad because he is younger than me." Jin said, his voice sounded disappointed as he mentioned the CEO being younger than him.

"So, you were planning to get him too?! Seriously, hyung that's too much! He is your boss!" Jimin exclaimed, just the thought of Jin planning something like that was disgusting for him.

"Just shut up Okay? And no I am not planning to get him, by the way he is of your age. Maybe you can get him?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow, expecting jimin to agree.

"No. He is actually my childhood bestfriend, and we are just friends, and besides he doesn't even like me nor do I." Jimin replied much too jin's disappointment.

"You're seriously no fun! What if he is your bestfriend? He is still an alpha so where is the problem? And he might like you, you never know until you ask." Jin spatted, sipping his green tea, and immediately making a disgusted face at the taste of it.

Green tea sucks.

"He doesn't like me, hyung! Stop with this! And firstly find yourself an alpha and quit doing those pointless one night stands! I am going now, bye!" Jimin said and stood up to leave.

"Okay bye. Be careful on your way." Jin said with a smile on his face.

"I will! Bye!" And finally jimin left.

"Oh shit! I am getting late!" He exclaimed checking the time on his watch.

"Sorry, I am late! Has the meeting started?" Jimin asked, huffing as he ran all the way to the company.

"No, Mr Jeon has canceled the meeting." Yeri replied, arranging the files on the table. Jimin took off his coat and took a seat beside yeri.

"Huh? He canceled it?" Jimin asked, not believing what he just heard. Because Jungkook isn't someone who cancels meetings or important events just like that. Something was definitely wrong.