25. Committed.

So Jonghyun's character here isn't the kpop idol, I haven't written the story by imagining him. But if you want to imagine him, it's okay. Or if you have a problem than just think of him as someone else.

Comment please<3

And get your tissues ready;)

"Tae? What is all this?" The decoration was noticeably special, it was meant for something else than just a normal dinner, but what exactly? And Taehyung's outfit too was very different, the suit he wore was visibly very expensive. And the brand tag just gave it a different value, his hair was neatly slicked back, and the smile was a lot more brighter today.

"You will know. Firstly come and sit, you must be hungry." Taehyung made jimin take a seat just opposite to him, served him the freshly made food, making sure to add all the things jimin liked and excluding the ones jimin hated. Taehyung knew all, he knew what jimin hated and what he loved.

"Now eat." Taehyung said sweetly, proceeding to his seat, he already cut the stake for jimin. Jimin blinked a few times, confusingly, but in the end just shrugged it off and started eating. He was very hungry after all, he ended up finishing everything on the plate, then smiled contentedly, his belly was full now.

"How was it?" Taehyung's sudden voice almost scared jimin, he completely forgot that he was eating with Tae, being too focused on the food, he didn't realize in which place and situation he was in. It has become a habit of not talking while eating, jungkook doesn't like to talk while eating so both of them avoid it when they eat together.

"It was delicious. And now will you finally tell me why you have prepared all this?" Jimin asked, growing more and more impatient to know what was going on. Was Taehyung trying to propose someone and maybe wanted Jimin's help. Maybe?

"I know you are curious." Taehyung suddenly rose from his seat, coming to jimin, kneeling on both of his knees in front of jimin, taking the omega's hands in his.

Jimin didn't know what to expect or do. Everything suddenly began to feel strange, the person in front of him somehow felt like a stranger. And the words that came out of Taehyung's mouth were totally unexpected.

"You know how we have been together since childhood, just the past few years I wasn't with you. But still I never spent a day without missing you. Even when we were kids I always use to be with you even though my parents scolded me. I didn't know why I did it but I knew it was something I wanted. I felt safe with you, I felt somehow different. And even now I feel the same. The past years without you were extremely Terrible. I missed you very much!" Taehyung's eyes glowed, the affection and purity dripped of his voice.

"Tae?-"

"Wait let me finish. In these passing years I realized something, something I already knew but was trying to avoid but now I can't because it's too much. I finally know why I feel this way. Although it might be sudden but believe me I have been in this since the last years."

"Tae? Wait."

"Everytime I am with you, I feel special. Everytime you smile I feel happy, and everytime you come to me with the silliest problems I somehow feel proud that I am the one you come to. So now I want to finally commit myself to these feelings. I want to finally do this, with you. I love you Park Jimin."

Taehyung finally did it! God he was dying to do this, he has been planning it since almost a year now but didn't have the chance or enough courage. And on finally doing it he felt like he just crossed the biggest hurdle of his life, and now he was ready to commit. Confessing to jimin was something he never imagined he could do but finally he has done it.