8. Fanboy?

"Mr Park, so Miss Yoon is not Jungkook's girlfriend?" The woman wearing an extremely expensive dress paired with white diamond heels, jewelries dangling down her wrinkly neck and a bunch of rings on her fingers, overall this person's appearance screamed rich. And the house was also gorgeous.

"No, she isn't his girlfriend. It was just a rumour, Mr Jeon isn't dating anyone at the moment." Jimin replied calmly, facing the middle aged woman who immediately eased up after hearing that.

"Oh, so does he like someone?" She asked further, looking at jimin with expectant eyes.

"I don't think so. He has never shown interest in anyone until now, so I don't think so he has someone in eyes." Jimin replied, slowly getting to the point as to why Jungkook's mother suddenly wanted to talk to him. Jungkook's mother nodded as a response.

"So, he hasn't dated anyone and doesn't even have a crush?" She asked again, worry laced in her voice. Jimin nodded as an answer adding to the poor woman's worry.

"Umm........ so is jungkook g........." she said but couldn't continue the sentence, jimin looked at her trying to convince the woman to speak up. But as if the words stuck up in her throat.

"Is he ..........g........ga.....-"

"Gay?" Jimin said, and then she nodded frantically because that is what she meant.

"Ah no! He isn't gay. I mean as much as I know him I have never seen him interested in a Male alpha. Don't worry he is straight." Jimin reassured the poor woman who finally relaxed after hearing that.

Gay in their world meant being with the same kind, but not in all cases though. If an male alpha is with a male alpha that is gay, and likewise if a female alpha is with a female alpha. For betas, it's different too, when a male beta is with a male beta that's gay and likewise a female beta with a female beta. And for omegas it's gay if they are with each other. It doesn't matter if it's a Male or a female omega, it is gay if an omega is with another omega.

"Uf! Thank God! He is single for a long time that I was scared if he was gay or something. Good to hear that he is not." Jungkook's mother heaved a sigh.

"Yeah." Jimin replied.

"Okay, so what do you think about jungkook?" She asked further.

"Umm, Mr Jeon is nice." Jimin replied still clueless to what the woman was implying on.

"No not lik that, I mean as an alpha." She asked, leaning a bit forward.

"Uh..........he is good." Jimin replied, a bit disappointing to the old woman.

"Okay. Our jungkook is really good! I am just worried because he has been single for too long." She completed with a laugh, and jimin of course had to fake laugh, so he did.

"It will be very nice if he can be with someone understandable. Someone like you." She said, followed by a laugh. Jimin smiled awkwardly and just nodded, trying to avoid that particular topic. He completely realized that she was trying to set him up with jungkook.

"I should get going, Mrs Jeon." Jimin said politely and stood up to leave.

"Oh, so early? Okay then as you wish. Please visit us again." She replied standing up and guiding jimin to the exit.

And finally jimin left the mansion of the Jeon's. He heaved a relieved sigh upon finally exiting that big mansion, he has visited this place multiple times but still he can't get use to. It's hard to get use to because he has lived his entire life in a small decent house and now an apartment. Well no matter what, his apartment is the best for him.