37

Okay sorry in advance, I've been out of it so this chapter is just a filler lol

...

Amelia

"I think I'm dead," Harry says to me. He lays half on top of my body with his head resting on my breast and his arm slung across my waist, both of us naked and out of breath. "I can't move."

I hum in response, also feeling quite winded.

My threat to withhold sex from Harry was extremely short lived. I knew it was empty because I, like Harry, have been sexually frustrated over the past month from not having seen each other. I probably could have waited a couple days just to press his buttons for planning some mysterious surprise, but in all honesty, I didn't want to.

I'm trying to justify it, though, by telling myself that it was okay I gave in because Harry did give me a very vague clue as to what we're doing today. He said we're meeting someone special to him and earlier this morning, when I asked, he told me to dress casually. I'm assuming we're going somewhere low-key which I'm pleased about.

So although my threat didn't work out, I'm not mad about it.

Harry lazily presses a kiss to my bare shoulder and snuggles closer to me, causing me to sigh from satisfaction.

"You're my favorite," he tells me randomly, causing a smile to form on my swollen lips.

"So are you," I whisper. "Like a drug I'm addicted to."

Harry smiles.

"My dick that good?" he cheekily asks me.

To be honest, I want to roll my eyes or reply with some sort of witty come back, but all I can do is nod in response. I'm so spent right now.

I run my hands up and down Harry's back, lightly digging my nails into his skin which causes him to hum from contentment. He's always loved small touches, like getting his back scratched or when I run my fingers through his hair.

He's kind of like a puppy, always needy for love and affection. It's one of the many things I adore about him.

Harry buries his head into the crook of my neck and mumbles something incoherent.

"What was that?" I ask.

He shifts his head slightly to the side.

"I need to shower," he says, his breath tickling my skin.

"Mmm me too," I groan.

I really don't want to move. Having sex before we need to leave sounded like an okay idea in theory, but now that we've finished and we're both cuddling in bed, I don't want to move. My body is sore from Harry getting too excited over his 'signature move' and my brain has turned to mush. I can't concentrate on anything, let alone prepare to go meet whoever it is Harry wants me to meet.

"Come with me?" Harry suggests.

I sigh. I want to, but I'm beyond lazy right now. My heart rate is finally slowing and I feel myself growing exceptionally tired.

"I don't wanna move," I complain.

I pout and shut my eyes, causing Harry to giggle. He readjusts his position so his body leaves mine, causing goosebumps to arise on my bare skin from the loss of contact.

"Me neither, baby, but we have to get ready," he softly tells me. I vaguely feel the tip of his finger lightly touch my nose. He seems to have found a newfound fondness for doing that. "We have to leave in a couple of hours."