54

September

Harry

Three years ago today was when I met Amelia. Three years ago today was when I was walking through the streets of New York City and got blinded by an angel. Three years ago today was when I bumped into said angel and somehow found her phone like some bloody miracle. I then planted all those pictures with a suggestive note asking her to meet me at my hotel. What was once a wild fascination with just an end goal of a fun night turned into so much more - it turned into my future and my life, taking me over completely. 

To celebrate the anniversary of when we met, we had a rather - uh - eventful morning. Not only did we fuck three whole times before 11am but we also found out that Justin has been convicted to two years in jail, will be fined $50,000, and will be issued a restraining order protecting us from him. Therefore, he'll be forced to move which I am absolutely thrilled about. He hasn't been staying the apartment building to begin with for legal reasons but it's official that he'll never be allowed back. 

Safe to say Amelia and I went for a fourth round after getting the along awaited phone call from Isaiah. 

I think my dick might fall off. It's a bit numb, currently. 

After hearing the good news, and fucking our brains out, I took Amelia out for lunch. I was going to take her out for dinner but we decided to have a night in instead with Melanie and Christian, whom I haven't seen in forever. They wanted to celebrate the incarceration of Justin with us so we thought tonight would be perfect considering it's the first night in a while all of our schedules line up. 

I hear Amelia and her friends laughing in the living room while I get a couple bottles of wine from the kitchen. I also grab four wine glasses before walking back to join them, precariously holding the bottles and glasses in my hands. 

"I could have helped," Amelia says when she notices my presence enter the room. She stands up from the couch and rushes over to me, immediately taking the glasses out of my hands. 

"No worries, babe. I got it," I reassure her, leaving out my own fear for almost dropping everything. Two bottles were tucked under my arms while my hands were preoccupied with the wine glasses. One wrong move and it all would have went to shit .

While Amelia and I prepare the glasses of wine - Chardonnay for Amelia and Melanie, and Masseto for Christian and myself - the conversation turns back to the dirty details of Isaiah's phone call. 

"Took long enough," Melanie huffs. She then thanks me when I hand her the glass, the wine nearly touching the brim. I figured a heavy hand wouldn't hurt. Melanie and Christian are spending the night in our guest rooms so we can splurge a little. 

"I'm not surprised it took this long," Christian says. "Isaiah works with cases all the time that take upwards of six months to a year to make any progress. I'd say this was pretty good time." 

"Ugh it's still annoying. He should have been locked up ages ago. But I'm not complaining. I'm just glad it's over and done with. Any news on Shannon?" 

Christian and Amelia visibly shudder. 

"She came forward to the police about her involvement so she was fined. Not entirely sure how much. I think $10,000?" Amelia says. She looks at me, causing me to nod. I think that's what Isaiah said. "But she wasn't convicted or anything. I think she just got an infraction." 

After filling up my glass, I take a seat next to Amelia on the couch and swing my free arm over her shoulders while pulling her close to my body. She immediately melts into my touch, causing my heart to flutter from the small movement. I don't even think anyone would have noticed but I like it better like that. It's a moment just between the two of us.