Author's Note

Please read!

Thank each and every one of you for being here. This story takes place around 2-3 years after the war and our main character is a Ravenclaw! There should be at least one character from every house in this fic.

This story was inspired by my love for The Great Gatsby By F.Scott Fitzgerald, Pride & Prejudice By: Jane Austen, and The Notebook by: Nicholas Sparks. You don't need any prior knowledge of these novels to read this story, they are just what inspired me to start writing (and my Weasley twin obsession of course inspired the story)

I have avoided to the best of my ability using any physical characteristics for the OC, Cassandra Arcus. I want everyone reading to be able to create their own Cassandra-- whether it's you, someone you saw on pinterest, WHATEVER. I just want everyone reading to feel included.

But on the same note I couldn't completely avoid any description so there are only two descriptions (that I noticed):

1. Cassandra is shorter than the twins. (They are around 6'3 so this is a large range) :)

2. Cassandra's hair is mentioned. Color and texture are not described at all, just mentioned a few times when either Cassandra or George involve it. The exact length is never mentioned. No intentional description of hair is provided.

As stated, I want everyone reading to feel included. I want to say that I accept you all <3 I want this to be a safe place, please be nice to one another!

This story is directed towards mature audiences. This story is not for children or preteens. Smut isn't every chapter but it will be present. If that makes you uncomfortable, don't read.

This fic will include mature content so some possible TW:

Crude language

Violence towards the OC

Physical Violence

Drug use/ characters under the influence without consent

Alcohol use

Verbal abuse

Strained relationship with parents/family

Controlling parents

Feeling forced or pressured into a relationship

Mental health is so important so please consider the possible trigger warnings. There are professionals out there that can help you. You matter and are important, please seek help if you need it <3

I will include "TW: mature content or stressful content" before some chapters that might include the following warnings and I'll summarize the events at the end of the chapter. Exact warnings may not be included in order to keep the suspenseful/ dramatic effects for chapters. Some exact trigger warnings will also be included like "TW: Physical Violence". If any of the following mentioned themes make you uncomfortable, on chapters with "TW" I recommend skipping down to the end of the chapter for the summary. I will make it possible to still understand the story even if you do skip a chapter with a warning. The last thing I want to do is upset anyone in any way. Also, if you feel this book is not for you, no worries!

(Also, I will most likely not be including warnings for smut in chapters. As specified, this is a mature novel, don't read if it makes you uncomfy)

I apologize in advance for any errors. This is my first fic ever so please be understanding. I reread my chapters multiple times before posting so hopefully it should be okay. I'd like to thank my friend for editing and listening to my ideas.

I will be trying to update at least once a week, if not more. I am a busy person but I will try to keep a regular schedule.

Would anyone be interested in song recommendations?

Once again thank you all for being here, I really hope you enjoy :)

-M 

First chapter published: 4/1/21

Last chapter published: 10 /22/21