Labels

A/N: Once again, this is a reminder that this story has mature themes. This chapter picks up right where chapter 12 ("The Lunch Break") left off. 

Song recommendations: "Dreamgirl" By: Tanerélle, "Poison Ivy" By: Hemi Moore

Soft rays of cool light pooled through the cracks of the window, illuminating the room with the morning sun.

Cassandra stirred awake, cracking an eye to the bright room. The warmth of George's chest seeped through his skin to hers. She looked up to his face, still fast asleep, his hair tousled, the light of the room making his red locks richer.

Cassandra smiled, I could get used to this.

"Enjoying the view?" George's raspy deep voice called out. He hadn't even peeled his eyes open yet that shit eating grin was ever so present.

Her face grew hot but she smirked against his chest, "Maybe I am..."

"Good. I recall that we need to cash in a raincheck." His eyes popped open now, smiling down to her.

He was taken aback by how amazing she looked, her chin now resting on his chest, arms crossed over him.

"Beautiful," his voice just above a whisper, causing her to nuzzle into his chest.

He sighed, starting to get up. "C'mon Princess. Let's get some breakfast first, you're gonna need your strength."

Cass rolled off of him, groaning and throwing a pillow over her face— but not before checking out George in his plaid pajamas pants.

George smirked, excited for her resistance. He'll have to bring that up later. He sighed, leaned down and grabbed Cassandra's waist. He threw her over his shoulder, which resulted in a fit of squeals.

"George you put me down now!" Cassandra demanded between giggles, her tiny fists hitting his back.

"Keep this up and you'll be punished," he growled marching down the hall. This thrilled Cassandra so she continued, thrashing around and hitting his back.

He said nothing, bringing his free arm up and slapped her ass. Hard.

Cassandra yelped, pressing her thighs together. He definitely noticed. Damnit.

Before it could escalate they made it to the kitchen, George set her down and admired her shirt.

He turned towards the cabinets, getting out pots and pans. "Stole my shirt huh?"

Cassandra looked down, "Yeah, you can have it back if you want."

"Keep it. Looks better on you."

She sat at the table, resting her face in her palm. "You know you could use magic, right?"

George smiled, "Where's the fun in that?" They exchanged a look, making her stomach flutter.

Cassandra sat there watching him cook, perfectly content. "Where'd you learn to cook?"

George was humming to himself, lost in thought. "Hmm? Oh, my mum."

"That must be nice. You'll have to teach me that someday."

He paused, "You don't know how to cook?"

Cassandra shook her head, "Nope. We always had house elves to do that."

George started plating up the eggs and waffles, setting the delicious smelling food in front of her. He grabbed a can of whipped cream, popping the lid off. He squirted some on his finger, "I'll teach you then, my dove." He sucked the cream off his finger, Cassandra watched intently.