Body and Soul

Cassandra has gotten over her fear of apparation. After being forced into it with the criminals, then once again with her father, George's gentle hand looked a lot more pleasing. 

The pair was completely redressed, grabbing a few other items from her boxes before George apparated them out of the apartment, knowing just where to take her. 

She was planning on France anyway. 

So the newfound couple spent the past two days in Paris, staying in a muggle part, the hotel having a large bay window that opened up to a view of the city. It was perfect in every imaginable way. 

Across the floor of the room was a path of discarded clothes, like breadcrumbs. They had spent almost all of their time away completely bare in each other's arms. 

The sex was divine, the sleep heavenly, the food impeccable. Sex, sleep, food, repeat. Sometimes presented in different orders but the three variables were always consistent. They couldn't get enough of each other, making up for the past month of lost time. 

Here they were now, Cassandra laying in George's arms as he stroked a soft hand up and down her arm. "So pretty baby," he whispered, making Cassandra gush. He took her hand that held his ring, bringing it up to his mouth, planting kisses all over it. 

"I love you George," Cassandra smiled. She had tried to refrain from saying it too much, worried that the words would loose their meaning. She had been unsuccessful however, it spewing from her mouth multiple times a day. He always replied, "I love you too, my dove." 

The words "I love you" almost didn't seem enough, this love was so overpowering, taking up everything in her. It had to be more than just simple love, maybe the explanation was that their souls were made from the same stardust. Or cloth. Or light. Whatever souls were made of, their's were the same. 

In the box she had brought to Paris, lay on the top was her copy of "Romeo and Juliet". She never fully understood their love when she was younger, just idolizing the idea of someone devoting themselves to you that quickly, that strongly. She understood now. 

"You think we should leave the hotel today venture out into the city?" Cassandra asked, tracing one of the large veins on his hand. His chin rested on the top of her head, "Already tired of me?" 

She chuckled, "Never, I'm afraid it is you who is stuck with me.

He kissed the top of her head, his eyes closing as he rested his head on hers again, "I'm perfectly fine with that." 

"You think Freddie is alright?" 

His eyes opened, teasing her again, "We are in bed naked and you're thinking of my brother?" 

She smacked his arm lightly, "You know what I meant." 

"Oh I'm sure he faring just fine. Besides, I just know he was a complete arse to you when you came back, you shouldn't be worrying about him." 

"But his reaction was justified, I can't imagine what he is thinking...I'm sure believes I've taken you hostage." 

They both stiffened at the last word, her poor wordage reminding them both of the past. Nope, not thinking about this now. She buried away all memories, emotions linked to the day, instead focusing on exhaling, relaxing her muscles. 

This seemed to relax George too, then eventually said, "Cassie, you feel so much, you don't need to take other people's feelings into account all the time. You should be focused on you right now." 

She hummed, rolling over so her chest was flat against his, "But what if I wanna focus on you?" She kissed his collarbone, beginning to work her way up his neck when the bell on the door made Cassandra jump.