35°

🅳🅰🆉🆉🅻🅸🅽🅴

"So..., babe, it's almost Christmas, do you have plans?" Gabriel asked me, ruffling my hair. We were lying in the garden of my house.

"Nope. I'll be packing my stuff for new year. I'm leaving for California on the 27th." I replied.

"Ohh. Anyways, I'll be having a Christmas party" he told me. "I'd like it if you can come"

"Of course I will. Let's just hope nothing comes up" I replied and we kissed.

"I love you, Zari, I love you so much" he muttered between my lips. I was suddenly lost for words. I didn't know what to say anymore.

He said he loves me. What am I to say to him?

"I....uh....I ..." I stuttered. He laughed.

"I didn't say that just cause I wanted you to say it back to me" he kissed my neck. "I say that cause....it's the truth. It's what I feel for you, my heart, I love you" he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled back at him.

"Dazzline!! Dazzline!!" I heard Tara's voice.

God! What a way to ruin the moment!! I groaned.

"Good thing you're here. We need to talk" Tara said and added before I could say anything. "In private".

"You know I won't go to a secluded area...."

Tara grabbed my hands roughly and yanked me up. "All you're saying is story for the gods I swear" she dragged me away from Gabriel.

"Great, you had your way, now what?!" I snapped the moment we entered my room.

"You need to fix what you caused" she told me.

"What I caused? What did I cause?" I asked in confusion.

"You're seriously askimg me that? You created a rift between Zephan and I, it's been a week now and he hasn't called to apologize" she snapped.

"Because you're at fault, Tara, accept that!" I snapped.

"You know what?! I hate you!!" She yelled.

"And I love you too" I replied, jumping on my bed. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to meet Zephan today, apologize to him, and tell him, you love him" she replied.

"Why me? Can't you just do that on your own?" I asked. "I'm not doing it".

"Don't think of refusing, Zari, I already told him I'll be there, which means you'll be filling in for me" she replied. "You owe me for what you did to me!"

"For Christ sake!, Tara, I didn't do it! What the fuck is your problem with me?!! Why can't you just believe it was Fara who did it?! Do you always have to think worst of me?!!" I yelled. "You know what, fine! I'll do it!"

"You better" she rolled her eyes. My eyes caught something red coming out from her nose.

Blood.

"Tara, there's blood coming from your nose" I said in worry.

"Blood?" She touched her nose and wiped it away. "It's nothing. I probably have a small cut in there"

"Are you sure? Shouldn't you go to a hospital?" I asked. I was clearly panicking, but my reaction is justified, blood coming out from someone's nose is not a small matter.

"It's nothing. I'm done here anyway" she replied and left my room.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. That weird feeling is back. That feeling I've been having that something terrible's gonna happen.