25

Nia
1:34 P.M.
Avalon Agency

"I'm not taking the offer. I'm dropping Avalon, I do not want to give you thirty-five percent of my income or for you to use the fact that I won't have an image after leaving against me. Thank you so much for the opportunities," I said to Mr. Avalon.

"You forgot, we have a contract," he smiled creepily. "A 2 year contract, that ended yesterday," I put the paper in front of him. "Alright, good luck succeeding without a good producer," he said. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," I smiled and walked out.

* * *

3:17 P.M.
Michael's Apartment

"You did what?" I looked at Michael with a crazy expression. "I applied to foster Jeremiah," Michael said. "Are you ready for that? You're just starting your business," I asked him. "It's going to take up to six months," he said. "Okay," I replied.

"Did I forget to mention that if I have a partner of any sort you are required to be present if you're going to be at my residency?" Michael squinted. "Yeah, you kinda did," I laughed. "You don't have to help out at all, just need to be present," Michael told me.

"The kid seems sweet," I said. Just then, I got a call from John. "Hey John," I answered. "Hey, I need some help. I'm planning on proposing to Letitia soon and I need you to help me plan it," he said. "What? You're gonna marry her! Yes! Finally!" I said loudly. "Can you come to the mall now?" he asked.

"I'm on my way,"

* * *

4:44 P.M.
Mall

"So, where are we going?" I asked John. "Kay Jewler's," he said. We got into the jewelry store and we're greeted by an employee. "Anything special you two are looking for?" the employee asked. "No thank you," John answered, walking away.

I followed behind him and looked around. "Do you know what she likes?" I asked John. "What do you like? Because I'm sure she would like whatever you like," John said. "How about that?" I pointed to a oval diamond ring with a yellow pendant.

"You would not wear that," John said. "I know, but Letitia would," I said. "Okay, walk around and let me know. I have to make an important phone call," John walked off.

I continued to look around and eventually didn't end up seeing anything Letitia would love. We went into another ring store a couple of minutes later and I started to roam around again.

Then, I started to think about the conversation Michael and I had about getting married. I looked at a cute round diamond band.

"You think she'll like that one?" John snuck up behind me

"You think she'll like that one?" John snuck up behind me. "Oh no, but she'll love this one, I pointed to a double banded sapphire stone ring with bling down both sides.