character description

michael b. jordan

a handsome young man who keeps himself busy with work. very caring, kinda bad at flirting, kind of awkward and insecure. thinks he'll never find someone to love his true awkward self.

nia taylor

a beautiful young woman who doesn't exactly know where to go. she just recovered from a bad car accident and doctors thought she wouldn't survive. she can be sweet (sometimes) and she's very loyal. she only has her best friend, john, to help her.

john miller

a young man working as a personal trainer in detroit. he loves dogs, kids and traveling. he's nia's best friend and is trying to keep her happy.

madeleine davis

michael's old schoolmate...very possessive of what's 'hers'. exotic dancer at a club and she loves anything to do with men.

chadwick boseman

michael's right-hand man. very chill, but protective over the girls that try to come in his life.

naomi campbell

mom to nia. doesn't have the best relationship with her daughter, but she tries her best. very judgemental, hides emotions and is low key sad.

terrell taylor

nia's dad. very loving, funny and caring. husband to halle berry-taylor. has another daughter named letitia taylor.

halle berre-taylor

nia's stepmom, letitia's mom. loves to cook and travel the world with her husband, terrell taylor.

letitia taylor

nia's half-sister. awkward black girl. can be the life of the party. spends more time with her dog than her friends.