31

Nia
9:48 A.M.
Hotel

It was Christmas and I had woke up to two knocks on my door. I walked over to the door to see my parents and Letitia. "What?! You guys are here? Merry Christmas," I jumped up and down.

I jumped into Letitia's arms and ushered everybody inside my room. "Lets jump on the bed," Letitia squealed. We both got onto the bed and jumped up and down. "We brought gifts," my dad held up a bag.

"Me too!" I ran to open my suitcase where I had souvenirs for people. We all passed out gifts. "Okay Nia go first," my mom said. I opened my first present quickly to see a Coach wristlet. "Thank you mom and dad!" I hugged them. "No problem," My dad smiled.

"Wait for mine," Letitia said excitedly. I opened Letitia's gift which consisted of skincare products, some of the makeup I use, UGG slippers and a visa gift card. "Thank you so much Letitia!" I have her a hug again. "No problem," she smiled.

"Okay, here's your gift mom and dad and here is yours Letitia," I handed them boxes. My parents opened their gift to see plaques with Best Parent in each of their favorite colors with a gift card to there favorite restaurant, The Whitney.

"Thank you!" my dad gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Nia," my mom smiled. "You're welcome," I smiled. Letitia opened my gift to see a purple and blue tie dyed Los Angeles hoodie as well as some cookies from a local bakery.

"I was going to bring the cookies back to Detroit, buy you're here now!" we laughed. "Thank you, I will be eating these," she said.

I quickly went to grab my phone to see if Michael had texted me back from last night, but he had not. "That's weird, Michael hasn't texted me back," I said.  "He's probably busy with the truck," my mom said. "He doesn't have any events booked with the truck today," I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "We are going to head downstairs to that nice restaurant for breakfast and we would like you to come," my dad said. "Okay," I replied.

I changed and we all headed down to the restaurant downstairs. It was a quick breakfast and we all sat conversing after the meal was over. "I think I left my wallet in your room Nia," my dad said. "Oh okay, here's the key," I handed him the key from my pocket. "Be right back," he went upstairs and quickly came back.

"Got the wallet," he held his wallet up. "Great!" I smiled and took the key back from him.

* * *

Nia
11:34 A.M.
Hotel

"We are going to go to our rooms. We'll meet you back at yours later," my mom waved. "Okay, thank you," I got up and slowly walked back to my room. I checked my phone one last time to see if Michael had texted me.

I opened the door to see presents on the bed and Michael looking out the window. He had on black dress shoes, black dress pants, and a blue and white checkered shirt. "There's my beautiful wife," he turned around and walked towards me.

"Michael?" I said in disbelief. "It's me," he kissed me. "You're here," I said. I was a little scared to be honest. "Wait, did my dad let you in?" I asked. "Maybe," Michael smirked.

"I missed you," I put my hands on his chest. "Did you?" Michael tilted my head up to kiss me again. "I did," I watched as he took off all of his nice clothing and put them on the floor. I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in a bralette and underwear.

Once he was down to his underwear I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. "Oh okay," Michael's eyes widened. "Does that feel fine?" I asked him. "I don't know, you tell me," Michael smirked. I could now feel his dick poking through his shorts.