CHAPTER-1

"Good morning Mae, Good morning Pa" beam wished his parents while climbing down the stairs.

His parents were sitting on sofa reading some current affairs while having their morning coffee.

"Good morning son" both said together.

Beam came and settled on the sofa and took his coffee which his mom prepared for him.

"What's up son? how is your life going on?" Mark his father asked.

Beam was close to his parents. They almost treat him like friend. Infact he will call them as his best friends.

"Nothing special is happening dad. Same routine everyday. It seems boring" he said in a boring tone.

"Oh hooo don't you dare spoil my morning with your boring tone beamie my morning mood is very much important for me" Urassaya in short Yaya his mother said dramatically that made both father-son chuckle.

"Don't laugh at me. I'm serious here. If my morning mood is spoiled my whole day will be spoiled. I cannot be productive guys" she said seriously that made them stop from laughing.

Angry mom's are scaryyyy.

"Then why don't you just join the company son. You can learn about the company and how to handle it. Anyway you are going to lead the company in the future" his father suggested beam.

"I would love to work in our company dad i do but you also know that I want to learn things on my own. I want to lean things from scratch. I want to be treated as everyone if I have to learn things properly but you know that will not happen if I join our company. They will treat me differently. Everyone one will try to get close to me and try to pamper me to come in my good list. There I cannot learn the actual work. But I promise dad I will join the company as soon as possible" beam said his father sincerely.

Mark always wanted beam to work in his office so that he will come to know how the company is doing, how they are working and with whom they are working.
But he also knew what beam said is true. If beam join the company he may not be able to lean properly as beam said everyone will just try to get into his good side so he may get manipulated.
In order to lead the company beam should learn everything from scratch so he will know the value of things he will get. This is how he bought up his son. At the same time he don't want his son to face hardship. So he just suggest to join his company even though he knew what answer he is going to get.

"So if you don't want to join your dad's company would you join mine" Yaya asked enthusiastically. Her eyes were shining with the hope.

Urassaya is a well known fashion designer. She owns her own brand called YAYA. She have her own boutique in many countries.

(A/n: I don't really know whether this brand exist or not. I just love the actor so I name her name as the brand.)

"Maeeee" beam whined like a child "you know what I mean. When I said I don't want to join our company it means both dad's and YOUR'S mae" he said emphasizing your's.

"I know I know. I was just trying my luck ok. You don't have to whine like a kid" she was a little upset even when she also knew the answer for her question.

"If you don't want to join either of the companies what are you planning to do then?" Mark asked this.

"Ohh about that do you remember the company I did my internship in my last year?"

"Yes I do remember. Why?"

"They had given me an offer to join their company after graduation so I'm planning to join them. There no one know who I really am so I will get better opportunity to learn everything from scratch as I explained earlier" beam said about his plans.

Beam has completed his MBA (Masters of Business Administration) recently so like every other parents his parents were also wondering about his future plans.

"Even though that company is started recently it's really nice. It came to lime light in very few years. That's also the main reason why I let you join there for your internship. Now if you want to join ther I don't have any problem with that. I just hope you will get what you want and will join us as soon as possible" Mark gave his blessings and support to beam, even his wife also support the decision.

"Thanks mom-dad. I promise I'll join you guys as soon as possible. I just need your support and blessings as always."

"That you will always have son. So when are you planning to join for work?" Yaya asked this one after being silent for a while.

"Ummm actually I am joining the company today" beam said scratching his non-itchy head "they called me yesterday to talk about the joining procedure and I accepted their offer. I wanted to say this yesterday itself but you guys were not there when I came home so I am informing you now."

"Oww it's ok. Now let's have our breakfast so you will not be late for your first day of work and we will not be late for our work."

All three will have their breakfast together whenever they will get time.

After breakfast Mark-Yaya sent beam to his car and waving their hand sending his to first day of work. They are feeling overwhelmed.

"Don't overwork your self ok. This is your first day at work. Try to get to know about the nature of work and people at work. Try to learn the people ok don't get close to everyone, don't trust everyone. Take care and call us if you feel any problem" Yaya was reminding beam for n'th time.

"Ok mom ok I'll keep everything in mind. Now bless me you oldies. Wish me luck ok. Bye bye" beam waved his hand as he drove his car away.

"Ahhh I'm feeling like I'm sending my son to school again. It feels like yesterday I sent his to school while he was crying buckets not wanting to get apart from me but today he is going to his work alone. Why does he have to grow so fast." Yaya said wiping her tears.

Mark just stood there hugging his wife. He was also feeling the same. But at the same time they are feeling proud of their son.

-------×-------×-------×------×------×-------×-------

A/n: Finally the first chapter is out. It's still the introduction part. Hope you people enjoy reading this.

This is not proofread by anyone. There may be mistakes. If you find any feel free to comment them I'll consider correcting the mistakes.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.