CHAPTER-17

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH PEOPLE

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE......

************************************

"We are going to work here in this floor as it only has mine and your two cabins" Forth says pointing towards beam and Ploy "none from company have access to this floor and no one will come here without permission. Lam and Park will come here when we have to discuss otherwise they will work from their office" forth explains their initial plan.

Park brings a box from the room in before taking the contents out. It has five laptops. He gives one to each of them and keeping one with him.

"These are the laptops which I have programmed specially for us. These looks exactly like the ones given by our company but the software is different. It has high security system which is difficult to break. Also if someone even tries to break into any of these laptops it will send signals to all of us and also to our team who will immediately do their work. So always
..... ALWAYS keep these with you. When you leave the office keep them in the safe which I've placed in Forth's room. I've also installed passcode to that room and the safe. Other than us five no one else should know about that" park says and everyone nods understanding what he means.

"Lam you prepare a separate team of employees and ask them to come up with a new idea and presentation for this. Tell them we are not going to give up on this no matter what. Make them work hard and promise them to give bonus if they come up with new one. In this way no one will suspect us" forth says about this.

"Ok forth I like this idea we can do that. But if we are not going to use their work it will be waste and they will feel we just used them for nothing" lam conveys his concern.

"Frst let's see what kind of idea they will come up with. If it's good then it's not going to be a waste" forth says calmly.

"What do you mean" lam asks confused.

"Remember there is a tender called to build an airport near Sakura. Since it's rural part only small companies are trying to get it. If the team will come up with nice design then we will build it there. It's will bring name to our company and increase our reputation since not many big companies are doing it" forth says with a smirk.

(A/n: Sakura - imaginary village)

"Wow you really think ahead of us. Hmm fine then let's get to work" lam says and was about to get up when ploy spoke.

"Sir this is the invitation we received today when you went out for lunch" she says making everyone sit back.

"Open it and see what it is" Forth says knotting his eyebrows.

"They have invited to the charitable fundraise that happens every year. It's going to be held in two weeks" she says reading the content.

"Let's ask someone else to go or lam and park will go I've work" forth says not showing interest.