CHAPTER-5

"Oh my god the boss is coming"

"Have you kept his coffee ready on his table"

"Are the documents for today's meeting ready?"

"Have you arranged the hydrangea and white roses on his table?"

"Is the meeting room ready?"

"Are managers ready with reports and data's required for meeting?"

These were the questions asked by Forth's secretary. The entire office will be on it's toes every morning to prepare for their morning meeting which forth love to do.

Don't take him wrong. Forth is not a petty person. He just love to work. Work an in overwork for others but for forth it's just his routine. Because the only difference between others and forth is forth loves his job.

"Good morning sir" will be heard the entire office which means our hero forth enters his office.

Forth nods to all. He is not so friendly with his employees but he respects them. He praises when he is satisfied with their work. Getting praised doesn't only means verbally, it also includes special bonus. That's the reason why they try hard to give their best.

"Good morning Mr.Jaturapoom" the managers wished forth as soon as he entered the meeting room as usual looking dashing in his suit.

"Good morning. Today's reports" these are the same words he says every morning.

The managers from different departments shows their reports, profits and the strategies to improve where they are lacking. Once the meeting is over forth enters his cabin with his secretary tailings behind him.

"What's my today's schedule Ms.Ploy?"

"You have meeting at 11am with engineers regarding the ongoing construction works sir. Other than that your schedule is free for today" she explained his schedule "also sir your father Mr.Jamornhum has asked you to meet him today during lunch"

Forth looked up from the file he was seeing in confusion thinking why would his dad tell his secretary not him directly.

"Ahmm sir called me today morning asking about your schedule for the day at that time he told me to convey this. He said it's related to work but didn't elaborated anything sir" she answered his unasked question.

Forth asked his secretary to leave and busied himself with work. After meeting with the engineers he went to meet his dad.

Knock knock.

"Come in" Alexander Jaturapoom Forth's dad said and Forth enters the cabin "Ahh come on son I was waiting for you."

As forth enters both of them hugs each other and settles on the couch where food is served on the table.

"So what's the matter dad you called me during office hours and you even said it as work related" forth asked as soon as they settled on couch. He cannot contain his curiosity.

"Oh hoo have some patience my impatient son" Xander shakes his head "I wanted to know is there any job in your office."

"Ohh dad I thought something serious. You could have asked HR team why asking me this simple one" forth was little irritated now.

His father called him to ask about the vacancy which he can easily get with just one phone call why bother a busy man.

"Be serious forth. I would not call you just to ask this if it is not important. Also i'm not asking you about ANY job available. I'm asking about the ones which come directly under you" now when Xander answered in serious tone forth knew this would be something important so he also became serious.

"I don't think there are any vacancies available which comes directly under me. But if you want I can create a vacancy as now I have only a secretary who is also working as my personal assistant. So there will be PA post available now dad"

Xander thinks for sometime "I actually wanted you to hire someone who can be around you so if it is PA then it would be even better"

Forth just stares at his dad.

"The person I wanted you to hire is not that experienced but he is good at his work and also learns very fast and adaptative to his surroundings. So I'm sure you will be satisfied with his work"

"Ohhh thank god you are really talking about real work. I'm sorry Dad but for a second I thought you are also trying to match me with someone like mom" forth exhales feeling relaxed "So who is this person you are talking about?" now he gets curious about the said person as this is the first time his dad is asking him to hire someone.

"You remember my friend Mark Vongviphan who is doing his business in states" forth nods his head in response "I want you to hire his son and keep him n ear and around you as possible"

Forth raises his eyebrows at that. He doesn't understand why his dad is taking like that. Hiring someone is one thing but keeping that person near and around him is what he is not getting.

"Mark said someone is causing problems to his son in other words someone is Stalking him. At first it was ok they were just letters and flowers like some admirers but then it became uncontrollable. He started to get messages which were too much to handle. That person is obsessed with him and threatened him to take away from his family. So he is coming here away from that Stalker"

"Didn't they try to know who that person is? Police or something? They are influencial people after all" forth questioned.

"They tried everything but it was of no use. Infact he interned and now was working in your company in states. But the Stalker was even able to contact him there also. Even the Stalker was able to know what beam talked with the manager within 2 minutes. That's the reason why they decided to send him to me. I've promised my friend to protect his son. So I want you to tack care of him and protect him" Xander explains in utmost serious manner so forth can understand the seriousness of the situation.

"Don't worry dad I'll protect him no matter what. You can leave him to me. From now he is my responsibility" forth also answer in the same seriousness.

"Thank you son I trust you on this. Also don't treat him any special. He is not comfortable in using connections and getting special treatments. Even there he got job on his own not by any influence. So I hope you will treat him like any other employees of your company"

"Sure dad. I did promised you that he is my responsibility but I didn't said he is any exception. When it comes to work all are equal to me dad and don't scold me if your friends son complaints that I'm overworking him" forth exclaims and winks at his dad.

"Ohh don't worry I've heard that he loves working. I'm sure you both will click on this matter" forth just nods as he was already munching his food.

After that both enjoyed their lunch talking here and there about their works and on going projects. After luch forth excused himself as he has to go to his office to complete the pending work.

Before closing the door he turns and asks his father "by the way dad what's your friend's sons name?"

"Beam. Beam Baramee Vongviphan."

-------×-------×-------×------×-------×-------×-------

A/n: It seems no one is interested in you Mr. Stalker. Anyway no one will be interested in badguys so get some rest for now.

Do share your opinion in the comment section below.

Thank you.

Happy reading.