CHAPTER-18

"Beam you are here baby, you are really here in the same country, the same place as me. You were just a few meters away from me and I was searching for you all over the world" a man speaks happily to a big photo of beam hanging in his room caressing it.

"But why are you here baby? what were you doing with that forth in that hotel beam? Why was he eating with you and Why were you wiping his lips? You never behaved like that with anyone and why the hell was he looking at you like that? " he was confused at first and becomes furious suddenly.

The door opens revealing a man in all black. He comes and stands in the middle of the room.

"Speak" he says without looking back as if he was expecting that person.

"We followed the information our informants gave us earlier sir. As we expected Mr. Baramee landed in a private runway in an island owned by Jaturapooms"

The man becomes furious listening this. "What the hell with these Jaturapooms? What's their relationship Alex?" he asks to the man called Alex in all black dress.

"They are family friends sir. Mr. Baramee was born and brought up in Thailand till he was 6. Then their family moved to states due to business but they still remained in touch. So as I was saying they landed in a private island. From there Mr. Baramee flied to Thailand in a plane belonging to Jaturapooms. That's the reason why we couldn't find any lead sir. The crew hired by Jaturapooms
are highly confidential. Even if we get hold of them they will not open their mouth easily" alex explains what they got.

"Then who went to south Africa? It's not like they sent empty plane just to deceive us" he was still confused with all the act.

"About that some of the workers from jaturapoom company were going to South africa on work. So they planned all this exchange of planes in the middle sir. Their employees shifted to baramees plane and Mr. Baramee shifted to Jaturapooms"

The man huffed "such a nice plan. They almost got me there. Because of their stupid plan I lost my baby for 2 damn weeks. Thank God luck was on my side I saw him having lunch in that hotel. If not I don't know still how much I had to search for my baby and bear this pain of not seeing him. Now he is near me I'll not let him away from my eyes. Instruct our men to stop searching now and settle their payments" he commands Alex.

"Yes sir" Alex says standing straight.

"Also what's his relationship with that forth" he asks in disgust thinking of the closeness between forth and beam.

"Like their parents they both are childhood friends sir and were pretty close. Even now they are close I guess. Also Mr. Baramee is working under Mr. Forth Jaturapoom now as his personal assistant" Alex reports all the information he got.

"Huh! Forths personal assistant" he says gritting his teeth "where is beam living now?"

"Mr. Baramee is living in one of the apartments belonging to Jaturapooms sir. The building is in a very scheduled area. There is only one flat per floor. Their security system is really tight as many celebrities and high profile people are living there" he shows the building photos and beams car coming and going from the building.

"Hmm arrange to send flowers, chocolate and teddy bear like we used to send before. Be careful not to get caught" he orders again.

Alex looks at him as if he lost his mind. Just now he said the security is too tight and he is asking to leave flowers and cards. "Yes sir" anyway he agrees to it. This is what he getting paid for.