CHAPTER-20

"She once proposed me"

Forth choked on his coffee. He was coughing uncontrollably. Beam came forward and pat his back to ease it.

"Phiii...careful......are you okay?" Beam asked worried. He is still patting forth back.

Forth nodded his head and showed thumbs up as he was not able to speak yet. After a minute forth's cough was reduced.

"Wa....what are yo..you saying beam? She....she proposed to you? You.. she... were you... she and you...ahh no don't say anything" Forth said closing his ears. His eyes were teary when he asked this.

"Phi.... listen to me" beam said removing forth's hands and cups his face "I said she proposed me but I didn't accept her proposal"

"Re..ally?" Forth eyes were full uncertainty.

"Yes phi I didn't accept her proposal. She got hurt and tried to tamper my name. She was my best friend....I saw her like a sister phi nothing more. When I....I explained these things to her she hit me and cursed me telling her I ga..ve her false hopes. She told everyone I....i used her phi...... i lead her, gave her hop..pes and then left her when I felt she was of no use to me. But I....I never lead her phi....I never saw her in that way. But no one trusted me....my friends, my classmates everyone blamed me for the thing I didn't do phi....Please trust me" beam was crying by now. The tears were falling uncontrollably from his eyes.

Forth wiped beam's tears with his thumbs "I trust you baby I trust you" he says looking straight into beam's eyes.

"You do? You trust me?" he asks in between his sniffs.

"I do baby....I trust you" he says bringing beam to his embrace.

"Thank you phi thank you so much for trusting me" beam says hiding his face in forth's chest.

Forth can feel beam's tears on his chest. They stayed like that for a while with Forth stroking beam's hair to calm him down.

"Why you never told me anything about this beam" forth asked when he felt beam stopped crying.

"This topic never came between us phi and I never thought I'll see her again especially here. I'm sorry I cried phi....i know you don't like to see me cry but I couldnt control...seeing her brought back all those bad memories"

"Shhh it's OK baby.... you can cry if you want I'll be there for you" forth says kissing beam's hair.

Beam moved back a little to look at forth's face. He brought his pinky finger up "Promise?"

Forth chuckled seeing beam's cuteness. He intertwined his pinky finger with beam's "Promise baby I'll always be there for you. I'll never leaves you nor I'll let you go promise"

Slowly a smiled formed on beam's face. Even with red nose and tear filled eyes he was looking super cute. Beam tiptoed a little and kissed forth's cheek making him froze.

Beam blushed a lot realizing what he did. He let go of the hug and went to sit in the car covering his face with his palms. His heart is beating extremely fast. Beam is scolding himself in his mind.

'Stupid beam why did you do that? Why did you kissed phi?' questioned one part of his mind.

'I don't know why but it felt right at that time...also it felt good kissing P'Forth' answered his other side of the brain.

'Ohh God what's happening to me I'm questioning and answering them at the same time...beam you have gone mad' beam scolds hitting his head lightly.

Outside ethe car forth who was froze due to the sudden kiss was smiling like an idiot. He put his palm on the cheek where beam kissed. 'Aww my baby is sooo cute' he squealed in his mind.