CHAPTER-28

"You are looking at my BOYFRIEND more than necessary" forth's cold voice came from the back emphasising the word Boyfriend.

The nurse was doing some last minute check-ups since beam was getting discharged that day. She got startled by forth and dropped the BP monitoring machine on the floor.

She was embarrassed getting caught while checking out. She apologized and immediately excused herself after saying the blood pressure is normal before causing any more trouble.

"You scared her phi" beam says looking at that nurse's retreating back.

"You feel concerned about her so much. Should I call her back so she could check you out again?" Forth glares at beam.

Beam gaped at that "she was not checking me out phi she was just 'checking' me so that we can go home"

"You don't understand baby.....I've already seen how she was oogling at you for last two days. Now don't you come in support of her" he say's in frustration.

Beam opened his mouth to say something but closed it when he saw forth looking at him as if saying 'dare you say something in support of her'. Later that evening after all the tests beam was given discharge letter by the doctors.

(A/c: There is no feeling that could match when the doctor says you are fine and could be discharged. I recently experienced this one when I broke my leg. God, please bless everyone with good health)

"Phi when are you going to tell me about that culprit.....please tell me what happened to him and the others?" Beam asks forth.

"Few more minutes baby...... we will talk about this at home" forth answers patiently.

They are on their way to home. Beam got discharged from the hospital. He has been asking about the culprit ever since he has woken up but forth is adament on saying anything regarding that.

"You are saying the same for last two days" beam says with a pout.

Forth chuckles at beam's reaction and pulls his cheeks "I promise once we are home I'll tell you in details"

Beam huffs at that but didn't push it more. He sat there like an obedient boy waiting to be praised by his teacher for behaving well. Soon they reached Forth's building parking lot. Forth had his arm around beam's shoulder all the way to their home.

Forth pressed the security code and the door opens with a dong. He pushed the door opened and let beam enter the home first. As soon as he switched on the lights there was a loud scream,

"WELCOME HOME"

It was Lam, Park and Ploy. They had decorated the home with number of balloons and had also blasted the confetties. Beam was shocked at first but smiler widely looking at them. Forth hugged beam's shoulder, leaned down and whispered in his ears,

"Welcome home baby. You'll get your welcome gift later"

Each one of them hugged beam tightly. Even ploy had a smile on her lips. They then made beam cut the cake. Beam fed everyone himself, at last it was Forth's turn. Forth ate the cake and he licked beam's fingers slyly making him shiver.