CHAPTER-27

"Please wake up baby. If something happens to you again I cannot forgive myself baby. Please don't leav....please wake up na" beam hears forth saying this, he could hear everything but was not able to react or open his eyes. The darkness takes over him again.

After what seems like hours beam was woken up again feeling thirsty. He slowly opens his eyes and closes again due to the sharp light that hit his eyes. He opens, closes and blinks his eyes repeatedly to get used to the light.

He found himself in a hospital bed and the nasty medicines smell hitting his nose. He tried to move his hand only to feel that it was held by a strong force. He moves his head and saw forth sleeping while holding his hand.

He smiled at that as forth was the first person he wanted to see. But soon his smile was replaced with frown seeing the dried tear stains on forth's face. He knew forth had cried for him and also remembered forth's voice and pleas when he was unconscious. It made him sad for making forth cry.

Beam kept his hand in forth's hold but moved his hand to touch forth's face. He traced forth's lips slowly with his index finger but it didn't had any effect of forth. Then beam slowly moved his finger from lips to nose and tickled it making forth frown and open his eyes.

"You idiot if you have fancy to death then tell me I'll fuck you till you die"

Beam was shocked to hear that. Even forth seems to be shocked with what he said. Before one of them talk a nurse came running inside hearing forth's scream.

"Oh my God you are awake sir....I'll call the doctor" she hurriedly checked beam's pulse and went to cal the doctor.

Doctor also checked beam's pulse, wound and other things.

"You are lucky Mr. Baramee. The wound is not deep and didn't cause any complications. Though we still want to keep you under observation for a day. Take rest" the doctor then left them after instructing about some tests beam have to undergo.

After the doctor went out forth and beam are left alone. Forth is looking everywhere other than beam's face where as beam is continuously staring at forth.

"Phi...." beam starts to talk but forth acts like he didn't hear and takes his phone.

"Yes baby you want something?" Forth asks immediately.

"The thing you said when I woke....."

"Ahh I hadn't called anyone after you woke up na...I'll call lam and park and my parents baby..."

"Phi....."

"Your parents didn't know about this. I don't want them to stress even more...."

"Phi..."

"When we know everything is fine with you we will tell them or better we will not....."

"Ahhh..." beam hisses in pain holding his head.

"I'm here to take care of y.....baby" forth stops talking when he heard beam's pained voice and runs towards him.

"Baby what happened? Are you ok....wait I'll call the doc......" Forth was about to press the button when beam held both his hands in his.

Forth was confused with what beam said "Baby let me call....."

"Why are you avoiding my eye contact and not listening to what I want to say?" Beam asks sternly making forth still.

"Nothing like that baby....you are in pain let me call the doctor" forth says still avoiding beam's eyes.

"Im not in pain ok.....you were mumbling nonstop and I wanted your attention so I acted like that. Now tell me what about the thing you said earlier?" Beam asks raising his eyebrows.